Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I picked mine up, I got a Bronco canvas duffel bag from Field & Co plus a ceramic coated coffee mug (but darn near every desk at the dealership had that). Oh, and an okay looking leather key chain.

Better than nothing, but stupid me, when they asked if I needed any accessories before they released it, I didn’t think to ask if this was the Ford incentive money.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Came here to complain about dehydrated drinking water packets.

Just add water you say????

And also the stitching on the backpack seems suspect.

Finally, grrrr, something something, Ford better give me something, but not this.

(Trying not to sound like a crazy ex girlfriend, but unhappy with everything no matter what you do)

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got the call from my dealer today and got the word it's sitting on ice mountain. He said hopefully April. Also they just got backpacks with outdoor gear in them for people still waiting on there 21's will post pic when I get it later today.

Updated with pics:

16440898561341386695568.png

1644090129168699578771-jpg.jpg
“For those Waiting on 21’s.”Sounds like you are waiting on a 22? Are they for just 2021?

EBG

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71EB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, what's the over/under on how soon they start showing up on eBay for a couple hundred bucks?

I betcha I can go through a few closets, kitchen drawers, look under the couch cushions, and come up with a better selection than that.

"One forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings."

Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

Fordv8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I asked my dealer about receiving a backpack from Ford, they said everything Ford gives you gos right to your house, we get nothing.so that just tells me they are keeping the backpack.
Sponsored