Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, since there is no 22 FE model...
And it was over priced.
Based on what? It was a limited edition with options not available on every trim level. My obx had an msrp of almost 60k w/o the sta-bar.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Raptor at MSRP, but we really don’t know pricing yet, right?

I saw starting at 70k, but how bare is that? Mid package? That would suck for 70k.
High package.

Sponsored

BUCKNUT1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm just asking here, not trying to defend Ford, maybe there is more to the story than I understand. Why does Ford owe him anything? Didn't people have orders in for Antimatter Blue and then it got discontinued? Didn't this happen with other colors also? I understand it's a FE, not just a color. But other things changed for MY22 also, and Ford isn't going above and beyond to correct any of that for anyone. If my Wildtrak isn't built this year, and they discontinue that model for MY23 do they owe me a Raptor? So it was built and now gone. Was it paid for? He never took possession. Ford has screwed up this whole thing, and now they are going to "make something right?" Let my @ss beating begin. :LOL:

Last edited:

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welp, after all this waiting... no First Edition for me.

Just got a call from my dealership saying they got a call from Ford today stating that my vehicle was declared a total loss at the factory.

"Something happened between the day it was built and today, where your vehicle was declared a total loss".

They said they cannot give me another first edition, but can have a 22 built for me right away, or a Raptor for MSRP.

VIN doesn't even show up in the system anymore.

bummed out
Shit happens, a
Welp, after all this waiting... no First Edition for me.

Just got a call from my dealership saying they got a call from Ford today stating that my vehicle was declared a total loss at the factory.

"Something happened between the day it was built and today, where your vehicle was declared a total loss".

They said they cannot give me another first edition, but can have a 22 built for me right away, or a Raptor for MSRP.

VIN doesn't even show up in the system anymore.

bummed out
Shit happens. At least they are going to get you to the front of the line. A Raptor might not be all bad, my guess is they will hold their value better. I actually had a dealership total my car. It was my first new car purchase after graduating from college. Went to pick it up and the salesman told me he crashed it and showed me photos.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just asking here, not trying to defend Ford, maybe there is more to the story than I understand. Why does Ford owe him anything? Didn't people have orders in for Antimatter Blue and then it got discontinued? Didn't this happen with other colors also? I understand it's a FE, not just a color. But other things changed for MY22 also, and Ford isn't going above and beyond to correct any of that for anyone. If my Wildtrak isn't built this year, and they discontinue that model for MY23 do they owe me a Raptor? So it was built and now gone. Was it paid for? He never took possession. Ford has screwed up this whole thing, and now they are going to "make something right?" Let my @ss beating begin. :LOL:
You’re right. They don’t have to do anything, however they should. This is pretty exceptional where they totaled his vehicle.

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Take the Raptor and flip it. Wait for a '23.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah I remember that one. I figured they’d be a little more careful especially with FEs but…
I hate when that happens!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Based on what? It was a limited edition with options not available on every trim level. My obx had an msrp of almost 60k w/o the sta-bar.
That's crazy, my OBX was $47,953 with 2.7, Adv4x4, Lux, Tow, and MIC. You must have done the Sasquatch with leather-trimmed vinyl with every other conceivable option in a 4 door.

Bronco69

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, Ducati xDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry for your loss. Truly. BUT WHAT? A RAPTOR AT MSRP!!!! A BRONCO RAPTOR???? I just checked with two dealerships, one will put me on a waiting list for $1,000 deposit, but I have to agree to pay $25,000 OVER MSRP. The other wanted $20,000 over MSRP.

All the best.

or a Raptor for MSRP.
Sponsored