First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Am I the only one curious how the hell Ford managed to total a 60k+ vehicle before it could even leave the plant?
Just like this!

60341.jpeg
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yā€™all should be getting your broncos at MSRP. Ford/dealer giving one up at MSRP is a joke of a consolation prize. OP should be getting a fat discount for lost time.

Instead, theyā€™re saying ā€œWeā€™re sorry we wrecked your one of a kind ā€œFirst Editionā€ that we canā€™t exactly replace for you. As consolation, we promise not to ā€œF#%$ā€ you on a different Bronco.
That we did not even manage to deliver in 2021!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Raptor at MSRP, but we really donā€™t know pricing yet, right?

I saw starting at 70k, but how bare is that? Mid package? That would suck for 70k.
It should be a Raptor at Invoice or less.

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Take the Raptor. Start a you tube channel. Get PAID!!

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Get it in writing from Ford and the dealer.
yes. and get a direct personal connection at FORD above the dealer to start talking with regarding your order / Bronco. That way you can get direct and straight information.

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ya know that conference room scene in Boiler Room, replace money with Raptor - there's your answer- "they say Raptor can't buy happiness, look at the smile on my f-in face - Ear to Ear baby!

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m surprised. Six pages in and there hasnā€™t yet been debates speculating about the evil dealer cooking this story up so they can sell OPā€™s FE for a $100k. Weā€™re slipping!

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Ford totaled my First Edition. raptor band 2

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get the Raptor and flip that bitch. You'll be sitting high and all-mighty. The FE is all smoke and mirrors. It's just a NAME. A marketing gimmick. You want the decals/stickers, go buy them for a fraction of what you'd spend on a ADM First Edition.

Many automakers have "launch editions" of their cars, and seldom do they retain any special value.

Sponsored

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The only way I'd believe this "Raptor at MSRP" promise is if Farley hand-delivered it to you, bypassing the dealer. Oh, and a personal apology.

81162C02-21F8-4436-A769-B8F5C0B09E02.jpeg

21FE4DR

First Edition
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition 4DR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is just me, but Raptor at MSRP is perfect. I feel as though, having mine just delivered last month, I had the rug pulled from under me with the Raptor announcement. Haha
If youā€™re up for it, get the Raptor and Iā€™ll trade you. Iā€™ll even get your input for wheels and tires, as Iā€™m doing lift kit as well. Let me know, šŸ˜‰ haha
So yes? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take the MSRP Raptor, start a Youtube about your story and debacle, flip the Raptor for $$ and then walk away from Ford forever. My family has been driving Ford's since the late 20's, but this one will be my last new Ford anything, and I'll never buy a used anything from a Ford dealer again.

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would be so pissed. I myself wanted a First Edition. Basically, the day/evening the Bronco website launched, it was totally unusable for me. Just totally unusable. Whenever I went to bed that night, I tried for a final time, completely crashed. Next day, when I tried, the buffer of my browser must have enabled me to select a First Edition even though they were unavailable. So I was in the process of Reserving a FE and it looked it was going to work and as I'm filling out the info the browser just magically refreshes, kicks me back to the model page and FE is gone. Sucks. I'm sure going to be happy if and when I ever get my Wildtrak but it would not have been very much more at all to get the FE so why not really? Both for the coolness factor, potential collectability down the road, and of course the sway-bar-disconnect [that I would never use anyway, I am no rock-crawler.]

Having said all that, I'd be going apeshit if this happened to me. I don't have a ton of interest in the Raptor but I would be banging them mercilessly for a Raptor at INVOICE ... You want to make it up to me? Give me the best freaking deal possible!!!

possible they say "go pound sand..." but I'd be trying to shoot my shot at Invoice Raptor.
Sponsored