Sponsored

FordPass - Passes on Customer Service - HELP Please!

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I started my journey with FordPass customer service approximately 5 months ago (Case CAS-41835621). I called FordPass to ask how to get zone lighting to appear on my FordPass app so that I could activate it remotely. The initial response was that I do not have zone lighting so app access is not possible. I informed them that I do have zone lighting, utilize it from the main screen in the vehicle but cannot get the app to provide the remote option. After a pause, she stated that she would have to escalate the matter and get back to me in 3-5 days. Note, FordPass has NEVER called to follow up -- all subsequent calls were made by me with them always promising to call back but NEVER following through. On one of my subsequent calls I was informed that Antony, a technician, was assigned to my case and would get back to me (that was 3/17/23). Of course, crickets. Subsequent calls, same promises of call backs with answers. I have tried removing and reinstalling the app numerous times; resetting the car system -- just about everything I can think of -- with no success. I am hoping someone in the Bronco6G community has some insight because I am out of ideas and Ford really does not care. My vehicle is 22 Bronco Raptor with all options. Thanks in advance for any insight!
Sponsored

Last edited:

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When did you download the Ford Pass app? What app version is currently on your phone (select account in top right, scroll down to settings then to the bottom version)? I'm currently at 4.28.0.
Have you tried deleting your app then reinstalling? What type of phone are you using and is it at the latest software/firmware level? Does the "zone lighting" tab appear under features and settings?

I assume the modem is activated and you have received some OTA updates? Is it set to automatic or scheduled?

You can DM me your VIN and I'll look at your VHR and OTA data to see if there's anything there. Lastly, have you done ANY mods to the vehicle or is it still bone stock?

OP
OP
Toffs

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When did you download the Ford Pass app? What app version is currently on your phone (select account in top right, scroll down to settings then to the bottom version)? I'm currently at 4.28.0.
Have you tried deleting your app then reinstalling? What type of phone are you using and is it at the latest software/firmware level? Does the "zone lighting" tab appear under features and settings?

I assume the modem is activated and you have received some OTA updates? Is it set to automatic or scheduled?

You can DM me your VIN and I'll look at your VHR and OTA data to see if there's anything there. Lastly, have you done ANY mods to the vehicle or is it still bone stock?
Flip - thank you for your reply! I am on version 4.28.0. I am using an iPhone 12 Pro Max (current on all upgrades) and have deleted and reinstalled the app numerous times. The zone lighting does NOT even appear as an option -- there is no tab for zone lighting on the app. My OTA is automatic and all updates had no issues. The vehicle is bone stock (excpet for a molly panel on the rear tailgate).

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Flip - thank you for your reply! I am on version 4.28.0. I am using an iPhone 12 Pro Max (current on all upgrades) and have deleted and reinstalled the app numerous times. The zone lighting does NOT even appear as an option -- there is no tab for zone lighting on the app. My OTA is automatic and all updates had no issues. The vehicle is bone stock (excpet for a molly panel on the rear tailgate).
DM me your VIN, want to look at your SYNC version and see if there's any other issues.

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have internet subscription? I am not sure if there is a connection between internet and zone lighting but when I go to it in my app, it says "Connected Cellular" at the top of the app.

OP
OP
Toffs

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
DM me your VIN, want to look at your SYNC version and see if there's any other issues.
Thanks Flip -- sent. Also, it is a 22, not a 21 -- my mistake
Sponsored