Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone try this version, FORScan Lite for iOS on a bronco? Does it allow configuring the options? I don’t and won’t use Microsoft OS.
Sponsored

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone try this version, FORScan Lite for iOS on a bronco? Does it allow configuring the options? I don’t and won’t use Microsoft OS.
It will only allow you to loo at things, it will not allow changes. I went and bought a cheap Windows laptop from Wally World just for use with Forscan. I have a Mac Book Pro with the Apple Chip set and it will not run Windows, if you have the Intel chip set you can run Windows in Bootcamp or a few other ways. I did this for a long time, then I replaced my old Mac Book and found out I couldn't anymore because of the chip set. Google Chrome and Android will not run it either, just Windows.

OP
OP
Bellime

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It will only allow you to loo at things, it will not allow changes. I went and bought a cheap Windows laptop from Wally World just for use with Forscan. I have a Mac Book Pro with the Apple Chip set and it will not run Windows, if you have the Intel chip set you can run Windows in Bootcamp or a few other ways. I did this for a long time, then I replaced my old Mac Book and found out I couldn't anymore because of the chip set. Google Chrome and Android will not run it either, just Windows.
Dang, thanks

Obeh4ve

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBA Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
On a side note; VMware Fusion will now run on the ARM chipset Macs. I use Fusion daily for server connections. Found this out because I'm about to get a corporate refresh and my Intel based Mac is going away and corporate won't let use Fusion any more because the default Win OS isn't an Enterprise version so isn't permitted in our environment. So it's RDP time

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On a side note; VMware Fusion will now run on the ARM chipset Macs. I use Fusion daily for server connections. Found this out because I'm about to get a corporate refresh and my Intel based Mac is going away and corporate won't let use Fusion any more because the default Win OS isn't an Enterprise version so isn't permitted in our environment. So it's RDP time
I tried this a few times, but with my minimal use it was easier to get a $100 Win laptop to run the two programs I need windows for. It sits on my desk not being used 98% of the time.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've got a Mac Book Pro and I bought a refurbished Dell laptop on Woot for $79 to do Forscan, works great.
Sponsored