First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine seems to be disabled intermittently. When I start the car in normal driving mode I see a disabled icon on the screen above the tach. It stays for. A minute and if I stop really slowly, it will keep the engine running but if I stop more normal, the icon changes back to auto and it kills the engine. Foot off brake it restarts then the disabled icon comes back and it lets it idle. Until the next stoplight, then it jumps back to auto and kills it again.

I'll double-check in forscan again tomorrow and see if I missed something...
I've noticed on numerous threads everyone keeps fighting this with Forscan. Some may have got it working but I used this Harness from AutoStop eliminator and it was an easy install and will stay on whatever setting you last left it on. Yeah its a 100 bucks but saves a lot of headache
2021-2023 Ford Bronco Autostop Eliminator × 1 AE032 Harness

Lawman

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any update to change to 5 blinks for lane change? The spreadsheet I am viewing has the info crossed out and the reference numbers do not match to change the code. Thanks
Hey Derrick. Did you ever find out the setting for 5 blinks? I have been searching everywhere, but cannot find it !!!

Derrick

Raptor
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2010 Audi R8 V10
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey Derrick. Did you ever find out the setting for 5 blinks? I have been searching everywhere, but cannot find it !!!
nothing and it sure is irritating with just the 3.