Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hi All,

Just picked up 23 BRaptor and wanted to confirm that Google Doc change codes still work on Raptor models as well.
I just enabled global close and disabled double honk and updated my power point outlets to shut off after 120 seconds instead of an hour - 23 Braptor. Edit - global close did not work even with changes to DDM and PDM. I was able to do Stop/Start though - edit 2 - went thru every module and enabled global close - now it works. Also disabled Star/Stop and Auto Start Stop - seems to work but haven't driven around to see if it changes after making goat/drive mode changes.

Went out there this morning and A.S.S. was back to normal - oddly enough the symbol is not in the dash though when it is turned off - I may go back and reset all the start/stop items since it doesnt seem to work. but global close, double honk and double click panic all work fine. Also the powerpoint time out works great.
Sponsored

Last edited:

willettj

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What settings did you use to change the PowerPoint? I had mine working with the PowerPoint feature disabled so the power would stay on forever for the brake controller in my Bronco when towing behind the RV. Now the setting still shows disabled but power point goes off immediately when ignition off. I even enabled it and the original default settings of the timeout don't work, it still goes off immediately. Ford did some OTA that messed this up I think

topnotch2023

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have the same issue with the PowerPoint setting. It worked for months, then stopped, and now it works very intermittently. I would love to find a solution.

willettj

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update with new theory.. I had to do the first leg of our trip without the toad brake system working because the power point would not stay on.. I do have the charging circuit in my tow harness so the Bronco is being charged the entire time we are driving.. I had a hunch that maybe the Bronco was disabling the power point because the battery was not at a correct charge, however the Bronco was giving me no warning of a low battery and was starting fine. But my wife drives about 1 mile to work everyday so it can never recover from the multiple starts until we make a longer trip. So after our first few days and moving to our next location I decided to try the power point again and it worked just fine! The dash also displays a message saying something about the power point being in full accessory mode or something like that when you first turn it on.

topnotch2023

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think your theory is correct. I just changed the state of charge to 95 and reset the BMS, and the power point works when the vehicle is off. I hope it lasts.

Sponsored

Ron B.

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 2023 Bronco what forscan tool works best? THANKS

MaxBadland

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is an auto stop eliminator, $99.00. I bought it, and then purchased the forscan to do other stuff, personally. Lights mainly, maybe a few noise factors. But, purchased my main components separately. Pedal commander, exhaust, and auto stop eliminator.
Iā€™ve seen several have a time with it. Now, if I could leave it in Sport mode, Iā€™d be in heaven šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Why do you use sport mode if you have a pedal commander? Isnā€™t the pedal commander doing the same thing?

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why do you use sport mode if you have a pedal commander? Isnā€™t the pedal commander doing the same thing?
Sport doesn't just change the throttle. It makes other changes like steering and especially transmission shift points on the autos.

Sponsored

ItsRobin

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are other things that can do this. Such as the battery being below a certain level. Normally once it happens the smart battery system has to be reset to enable it again. Could be any number of things as well.
Thatā€™s awesome. Unlike the autostop eliminator, where my vehicle has stalled out on me at a light. So, I guess there are benefits to doing it this way, as opposed to just paying $100.00, and calling it done.
I think my dashcam is the problem. It doesnā€™t shut itself off, like it is supposed to. And, of course thatā€™s going to put a drain on my battery.
You guys, I need help, please. I purchased the OBD Link EX. Finally got it all figured out, went to go and start making modifications, and, I couldnā€™t get past the first scan šŸ„¹ It had an error with my transmission!! Wanted new codes??!! I was so done, Iā€™ve sent the darn thing back at this point! I still have Forscan downloaded. Iā€™ve still done all the other stuff. Is there another tool thatā€™s maybe better to try?
Iā€™ve mentioned pedal commander. Am I supposed to have it off before running the scan? Not sure.

ItsRobin

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone know when Forscan will be updated for 23 year models? Picked up my WildTrak today and hooked up soon as I got home to disable double honk and do the rear speakers, but Forscan was unable to detect the Bronco. :/
I had the OBD Link EX. It connected to my ā€˜23 Wildtrak. BUT, for some reason, I got a transmission error šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø so, I cleared it. Sent the thing back. Donā€™t buy that one!!!

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I purchased the OBD Link EX. Finally got it all figured out, went to go and start making modifications, and, I couldnā€™t get past the first scan šŸ„¹ It had an error with my transmission!! Wanted new codes??!! I was so done, Iā€™ve sent the darn thing back at this point! I still have Forscan downloaded. Iā€™ve still done all the other stuff. Is there another tool thatā€™s maybe better to try?
As far as Forscan goes I recommend getting the automatic switching adapter that they list on the Forscan site. I can't remember the brand right now. Then you could try the panda tune from Panda motor works. As far as I know you basically have to have the program and the device and you can let them remote in and make the changes. I haven't done it, but it's a service they offer.

The only really foolproof method as far as Auto start-stop goes, is to install a Ford procal tuner. It will let you leave the A.S.S. selection wherever you want.

Ron B.

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As far as Forscan goes I recommend getting the automatic switching adapter that they list on the Forscan site. I can't remember the brand right now. Then you could try the panda tune from Panda motor works. As far as I know you basically have to have the program and the device and you can let them remote in and make the changes. I haven't done it, but it's a service they offer.

The only really foolproof method as far as Auto start-stop goes, is to install a Ford procal tuner. It will let you leave the A.S.S. selection wherever you want.
I used the obd link ex and had Panda Motor works do it remotely took minutes and very reasonable, knowledgeable and price.

NickOhio

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco OB SAS V6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you enable Baha Mode on a non-Raptor, does it change the exhaust or only on the 3.0? What I really want is sport mode with more exhaust, but not really wanting to buy a new exhaust, but might. Street driving, not off-road.
Sponsored