First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same. First service they may see it at dealer and I say the tire guy must have done it.
Any idea if the rear speaker Forscan actually works to send a full signal? Some say yes, some say no. I want to tap in for some rear speakers for base and then a sub on tailgate. If it doesn’t work I have to tap into front, then cut rear too, lose the fader, etc.
Sponsored

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Strange. I just updated my tire size and have no alerts yet (after a few miles of testing). I have a Sasquatch with 34.4“ tires and upgraded to 34.9“ tires.

I noticed the circumference in Forscan equaled more than an inch smaller diameter than what the Sasquatch came with. Maybe Ford stays conservative on mph & mpg by setting the baseline as a bald tire with a little compression from weight? Then, when we input the actual tire size, the results are out of parameters from what the computer is expecting to see at the wheel sensors? Just spitballing.

I tried to stick with whatever reasoning Ford used, so I simply added .5“ of diameter to what Forscan says I have, then converted that into mm's of circumference for my input. No alarms yet, but I will update if that changes, or if my speedo is way off.

Edit. I just restarted the Bronco to move it. Now have an alert to check 4x4. Crud! Will try your guys methods to clear those. But may stick with my formula for now. Edit 2: Relearning the AWD module fixed it, thanks!

Last edited:

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Strange. I just updated my tire size and have no alerts yet (after a few miles of testing). I have a Sasquatch with 34.4“ tires and upgraded to 34.9“ tires.

I noticed the circumference in Forscan equaled more than an inch smaller diameter than what the Sasquatch came with. Maybe Ford stays conservative on mph & mpg by setting the baseline as a bald tire with a little compression from weight? Then, when we input the actual tire size, the results are out of parameters from what the computer is expecting to see at the wheel sensors? Just spitballing.

I tried to stick with whatever reasoning Ford used, so I simply added .5“ of diameter to what Forscan says I have, then converted that into mm's of circumference for my input. No alarms yet, but I will update if that changes, or if my speedo is way off.

Edit. I just restarted the Bronco to move it. Now have an alert to check 4x4. Crud! Will try your guys methods to clear those. But may stick with my formula for now. Edit 2: Relearning the AWD module fixed it, thanks!
How do you do the relearn?

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is described in one of the threads (I know there are dozens), but it is clearly present in one of the Forscan menus. If not in the menu where we are editing the modules, probably under the service menu with the wrench icon.

I don't have my laptop with me, but I recall the option was clearly described as "AWD relearn" or similar. Just highlight it and click play.

I do still have an AWD alert in my fordpass app though. Need to read all those threads again and figure out how to get rid of it. Ugh.
Sponsored