Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't have my Bronco yet, but starting to buy my addons slowly, but i have yet to see any frame mounted sliders, i don't know if that's a possibility on the Bronco without welding to frame or drilling holes in the frame, both are prohibited by law up here in my Province... Yeah don't ask.... Are there pre-drilled taped holes for sliders in the frame ? I am used to doing medium hard rock crawling, so i am not interested in body mounted sliders, i need solid DOM tubing that can hold the weight of the Bronco leaning on them. Or are my rock crawling days over :cry:
Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,ā€˜21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't have my Bronco yet, but starting to buy my addons slowly, but i have yet to see any frame mounted sliders, i don't know if that's a possibility on the Bronco without welding to frame or drilling holes in the frame, both are prohibited by law up here in my Province... Yeah don't ask.... Are there pre-drilled taped holes for sliders in the frame ? I am used to doing medium hard rock crawling, so i am not interested in body mounted sliders, i need solid DOM tubing that can hold the weight of the Bronco leaning on them. Or are my rock crawling days over :cry:
Fun Haver is coming out with some, but not for sale yet.

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fun Haver is coming out with some, but not for sale yet.
To add to that, I believe Loren Healy said the frame mounted sliders could be either welded or bolted, but for bolts youā€™ll be drilling some holes

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-mounted-sliders-for-2021-bronco.21480/unread

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While not frame mounted, I have a set of prototype rails on my BL that wrap around underneath and almost touch the frame offering additional protection. I have not yet tested them out to see how much weight they can support.

Ford Bronco Frame mounted sliders ? 1632232465702

Ford Bronco Frame mounted sliders ? 1632232489320

Sponsored

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

While not frame mounted, I have a set of prototype rails on my BL that wrap around underneath and almost touch the frame offering additional protection. I have not yet tested them out to see how much weight they can support.

Those look nice! That is what Iā€™be been waiting for. What company is bringing those rails to market? And when?

Reactions: MB1

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hit up Metal-Tech. They are a vendor on here. A very good chance they will have what you need.

OP
OP
JPG

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hit up Metal-Tech. They are a vendor on here. A very good chance they will have what you need.

Already did, they are looking into it, but are swamped and back ordered on their regular stuff, so they don't plan on anything for the Bronco soon.

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Canā€™t find many options for my 2 dr :/

Dsaunjr

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

https://www.srqfabrications.com/store/2021-Bronco-4Dr-Frame-Mounted-Rock-Sliders-p415917228

I've been looking for months and these are the first frame mounted sliders I've found. They make a 2dr and 4dr version. I'm interested in the step slider style, so these made me happy to finally see. They are still weld or drill/bolt on, and I don't see any threaded holes under there that look like they could be used for mounting, so that is not the news you are looking for.

I have also been in contact with Rocky Road about this topic. They are planning to release sliders and step sliders for Bronco. They are still waiting on access to a Bronco for design purposes. I think they will mount to both frame and body.

Dsaunjr

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs