Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do people think Ford is going to address these questions today? I can't imagine, certainly not all of them and certainly not publicly right? I don't use Instagram so don't have any idea.
Oh no shot they give any actual good information.

"Hang in there!"
"Talk to your dealer"
"Check the pizza tracker that absolutely works well"
"Here is us deflecting and not giving y'all useful information."
Sponsored

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

C5874E7E-4826-4432-989D-6158D79D7199.jpeg

Week 1 of MIC 2.0. 9/8/21 top production date. 9/9 blend date. Just started to snakeskin on rear shell.
mine had snake skin on it when i took delivery in OCT

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
all this wording from Ford - "We have YOUR Bronco... on its way to YOU". Yet dealers can refuse to sell it to you because they know there is someone else that can come up with an extra 10-25k in a days notice. Total BS. People who have waited ~500 days, some have submitted non refundable deposits to dealers of up to a thousand or more, and yet get only offered one extra day from the dealer to hold it while they try to get the bank to increase the loan to thousands over MSRP.

NO! NO SATISFACTION, FORD! Dealers are submitting orders without signing on an agreed price, then turn the table on the customer after it gets a VIN. Its simple extortion. The dealers that prey on reservation converters like this should be face legal consequences beyond the frowns and wrist slaps Ford imposes. If a dealer wants to charge ADM on a dealer stock vehicle, fine. Thats their prerogative. They shouldn't be allowed to do the same with custom orders. All they do is enter the details from the customer. It takes less than 5 minutes of their time.
^^^ THIS ^^^

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Finally figured out how to get to story. Still can not figure out how to ask the question? Do you ask right on the Story? I do not think so as its a video. When I click on it, its tells me to go to app store for stickers

JourdanM

Outer Banks
First Name
Jourdan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
TLDR, is my 11/15 week "11/23" build that is still in production going to get a hard top now ?

Sponsored

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Supposed to be 2.0 (new top), but yours and many others are 1.5 Frankenstein tops in my opinion. Look at those 2 panels compared to the clamshell... different colors that have been seen from Dirt Mountain and supposedly new 2.0 tops. I think they are Frankensteining these things together and calling them "new, 2.0" tops.

Yeah, people are getting Broncos... but I'll wait until they get the top squared away and we start seeing a nice run of tops with consistent color and no other quality issues.
Mine was delivered on 10/30 and starting to show a little "honey combing". Wondering if wrapping it in a matte black would be a good option sometime next year.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Soo mine was built 10/25 delivered 11/05 is it the old top or new? It doesn’t match and rattles like all hell.

9007484C-F87C-4E99-ACFE-AE61DA8865E6.jpeg
Hi there – send a message to us with your VIN and the name location of your Ford dealership, along with some more details about your situation. I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good, I was just about to complain the soft top is absolute trash. I cannot stand it when it rains, roll window down and you get a nice shower.
I learned as a kid not to roll the window down when it is raining or you would get wet. But I haven't melted yet!!!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So are these the mic 2.0? Cause I have one and it's already broken and leaking. Will these be better or more of the same
Hello, James! Please send a message to us with your Bronco's VIN and the name location of your Ford dealership, along with the details regarding the leak you're experiencing. I’d like to assist. Thank you!

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello, James! Please send a message to us with your Bronco's VIN and the name location of your Ford dealership, along with the details regarding the leak you're experiencing. I’d like to assist. Thank you!
@Ford Motor Company could y'all confirm what "All broncos," mean? Is everyone stuck at MAP getting hard top? is it only MIC orders? What about soft top orders, like mine, stuck in production?

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
C5874E7E-4826-4432-989D-6158D79D7199.jpeg

Week 1 of MIC 2.0. 9/8/21 top production date. 9/9 blend date. Just started to snakeskin on rear shell.
Hi there, Mike. This definitely isn't the experience we want you to be having. Please send a message to us with your VIN and the name location of your Ford dealership. I'd like to help with this. Thanks!

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I see @Ford Motor Company is completely ignoring legitimate questions about a very vague announcement RE the hard tops

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm liking how this @Ford Motor Company account is right now. Please keep up the interaction here. Thank you for helping Bronco owners out.

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick