Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just installed the rough country winch plate, not quite done yet though.
IMG_4650.jpg
Good. You’re one of the early adopters and it looks like you’ve got ACC. With everything installed how is it all working? I’ve got the Lux on my Wikdtrak and this plate appeals to me, but I wanted to get some real world feedback first.

OP
OP
Headless Horseman

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is exactly what I want when my Bronco comes in. He took a JCROffroad Vanguard and had a few tabs welded for the baja-style lights, and it gives plenty of room for a winch.

Bronco SkidPlate View.jpg
this is good on a 2 or 4 door...2.7 also? Anything else I need to know?

ChrisInSC

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good. You’re one of the early adopters and it looks like you’ve got ACC. With everything installed how is it all working? I’ve got the Lux on my Wikdtrak and this plate appeals to me, but I wanted to get some real world feedback first.
I drove about 100 miles in Los Angeles traffic with ACC this weekend with no issues so it seems good to me.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I drove about 100 miles in Los Angeles traffic with ACC this weekend with no issues so it seems good to me.
That’s what I like to hear! This definitely as at the top then. How hard was the sensor extensions? And any pics of the front camera view?

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is good on a 2 or 4 door...2.7 also? Anything else I need to know?
This particular vehicle is a 2D and I *think* it's a 2.7? He's a member on here, I believe, but can't remember the name.

KC Hi light Bronco.jpg

OP
OP
Headless Horseman

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This particular vehicle is a 2D and I *think* it's a 2.7? He's a member on here, I believe, but can't remember the name.

Ford Bronco Front Bumper for Winch Options... KC Hi light Bronco
That's nice looking...I'm going 4dr but wasn't originally sure if there was a difference with brush bar...it truly adds a bad-a** look!

Lucky13!

Outer Banks
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Off-topic, but can anyone explain to me why ford will let you order the Brush guard with the 2.7 on an OBX but not on a BL (with the 2.7)?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Off-topic, but can anyone explain to me why ford will let you order the Brush guard with the 2.7 on an OBX but not on a BL (with the 2.7)?
Same reason you couldn't add a roof rack or PPF to some trims. Ford has claimed some official reasons (iirc they said it was a B&P software limitation) but we know that's right up there in honesty like reservation priority.

Sponsored

ne2000

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any issues with the parking sensors up front after relocating them? With acc does it appear to accurately see the vehicles in front of you and turn the bars orange and red as you get closer? I have a competing product installed now and having issues with both.

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any issues with the parking sensors up front after relocating them? With acc does it appear to accurately see the vehicles in front of you and turn the bars orange and red as you get closer? I have a competing product installed now and having issues with both.
I have the same mount, and I had to fiddle with the sensors a little bit during install so they sit straight. If they are crooked they'll sense the mount holder. With everything done ACC works perfectly normal (used it on the highway too and from work), and the sensors work as expected when pulling in and out of my garage.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
DV8 makes a bumper like you’re wanting, fits 12,000 lb winch. Neither picture is great so I apologize.

0CF1C862-F8AD-4C5E-B9D1-F4F5E09E4A58.jpeg

AB0CEC01-FF4F-48D3-BB57-BE739D416FF8.jpeg

Offroadalliance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Ford bracket seems like a rip off. I'm going to go with the @DV8offroad MTO series front and rear bumpers when funds are better.
In the meantime, I'm thinking of fabricating something on the "Hutch" design idea so it's removable when not going on the trail.
DV8 makes a bumper like you’re wanting, fits 12,000 lb winch. Neither picture is great so I apologize.
If you want a bumper with a bull bar, these guys have the right idea. DV8 has 2 bumpers with that option and they're great bumpers. The MTO has an optional bar while the Fs-15 (second photo) comes with the bull bar.

We've got them both in stock on our site, I'd be happy to set ya up with one! These things will definitely change the whole look of the front end of your Bronco while adding a ton of function to it. Both are winch-capable and have options for light pods or a light bar. We can definitely do a bundle deal too if you're getting lights or a winch with your bumper.

MTO
https://offroadalliance.com/202122-Ford-Bronco-MTO-Series-Winch-Front-Bumper-DV8-Offroad/

FS-15
https://offroadalliance.com/202122-Ford-Bronco-FS15-Series-Winch-Front-Bumper-DV8-Offroad/

Ford Bronco Front Bumper for Winch Options... DV8 bumper 1
Ford Bronco Front Bumper for Winch Options... dv8 bumper 22
Sponsored