Rakkasan187

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco, 2020 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Went with the Fabtech 1.5 on my wife’s FE until Carli releases their kit for the Bronco.
Ford Bronco Front Leveling Kit options? 40695575-8234-4604-8FB6-65F3F947F56E
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys, I noticed the Bronco has a slight front-rake. What are the options to even out the stance. Would it be a 1'' front spacer? What are you all doing?
First I'll say that some have some rake and some you'd really have to be looking for it. It's not like an F150 with very noticeable rake, so I think some believe it's needed based, on past trucks.
Anytime I'm seen an actual side photo ( on a flat surface) of someone who installed over a 1" level kit, they have a very noticeable Carolina squat going, IMO that looks horrible...some love it....like truck nutz, 20's, and fart cans. You do you.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First I'll say that some have some rake and some you'd really have to be looking for it. It's not like an F150 with very noticeable rake, so I think some believe it's needed based, on past trucks.
Anytime I'm seen an actual side photo ( on a flat surface) of someone who installed over a 1" level kit, they have a very noticeable Carolina squat going, IMO that looks horrible...some love it....like truck nutz, 20's, and fart cans. You do you.
With one 180 pound person in the driver’s seat, my 1.25” leveling kit gives me 1/4” less clearance (fender flare to tire)on the fronts than it does on the rears. If I ad a winch and/or something like a “safari” bar, the front will sit even lower. Many adding a leveling kit do it because the rake becomes more pronounced once you start adding the extra stuff to the front of the vehicle.

OP
OP
JackTripper

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My vehicle will be a 2023 WildTrak with the FOX shocks. Can the ride height in the front be adjusted via the shocks without the spacer?

Sorry for the elementary questions. I am still learning.
Sponsored