Front license mounting location alternatives needed

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I happened to stop by my dealer who had two Broncos ready for pickup. Big red flag and disappointment, front license plate position!!!! I live in MN so it the front plate is required. It was located dead center of grill down just enough where the bottom was drill/screwed into the colored metal and the top looked to be screwed into the grill. Horrible, horrible, horrible. Any other alternatives?
Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would recommend the one from @HBTFD . I'm putting it on my Wildtrak with the stock bumper. It's well suited to the Modular bumper though. It's a simple, clean solution and he came up with it at an opportune time. It won't block any sensors or cameras and doesn't hang too low to interfere with driving. Check it out.

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

we're supposed to have them on in CA as well, told my dealer to absolutely not mount it and they won't. And for now I won't either, I'll have it in the Bronco somewhere, maybe together with a shackle mount "that I just got and haven't had time to install yet officer" if I ever get pulled over for it. Judging by the many many cars that drive around w/o one here, that's most likely never gonna happen, and even if, most likely just a 'fix it' ticket.

The mount HBTFD makes is also quite nice, but hangs too low for my taste, I don't like things I have to take off before hitting a trail. But otherwise it's a good looking solution, so if you don't plan on rougher trails, check it out. Good price too.

OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
DEFINITELY going this route...
Those other options are just as bad or worse than the OE location.
Does anyone have a bronco pic with this type of Mount?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I happened to stop by my dealer who had two Broncos ready for pickup. Big red flag and disappointment, front license plate position!!!! I live in MN so it the front plate is required. It was located dead center of grill down just enough where the bottom was drill/screwed into the colored metal and the top looked to be screwed into the grill. Horrible, horrible, horrible. Any other alternatives?
If you have the steel bumper, we've got a solution for you expected to be back from production in a few weeks.

It mounts to 2 of the 3 lower accessory bolts on the bottom of your bumper. It's less of an eye sore here and doesn't block any sensors, light openings, etc... completely out of the way.

If you decide to take your truck off-road we've designed it for quick and easy removal. Just remove the 2 bolts from the tabs on the bracket and you can remove the entire assembly and you won't risk snagging the plate on anything on the trail. When you are done, re-attach the plat to stay legal in your state.

Made from .080" aluminum and powder coated (here in the United States) with a lifetime warranty.

The kit includes the license plate bracket along with hardware to mount your plate to it.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-license-plate-bracket-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Price is $60 but use coupon code BRONCO6G and save 10%

Ford Bronco Front license mounting location alternatives needed 1633828356775
Sponsored