First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The problem is that the water between the felt and the window freezes and then they stick together. I have this issue all the time with my F350. Of course the auto-drop window of the Bronco creates a different issue. I haven’t had this problem yet with my Bronco but I am sure it is coming since I park outside. I am going to see if I can make something like a slimjim that I can use to gently break the ice bond between the window and the felt.
Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm actually more shocked that you didn't start cursing the double honk.
God, I hate that double honk. I also hate the messages that it is running when you leave the fob inside and that it will shut off the engine after half an hour unless you push ok when it asks you. Obviously whoever programmed that doesn’t realize that there are times you need to keep the engine running, especially in an off roader.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

God, I hate that double honk. I also hate the messages that it is running when you leave the fob inside and that it will shut off the engine after half an hour unless you push ok when it asks you. Obviously whoever programmed that doesn’t realize that there are times you need to keep the engine running, especially in an off roader.
I fixed all that on my truck using ForScan 👍
Sponsored