First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You didn't happen to take it through a car wash the prior day/night?
Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dude my window went down (all the way) and will not budge. This was not warming up the car - it happened at a drive through. Car had been driven a good 10 minutes prior. It was cold out - 15f. I'm hoping the car was engineered for outdoors or I'm in trouble as I have no need for a car indoors. Sounded like some icicles shattering as it went down. Then the motor could not move the window back up. It was a complete failure as declared by the dealership who are replacing the entire mechanism. I'm betting we are going to hear more of these situations emerge. I guess you would tape some cardboard to your new $50k truck and congratulate yourself for being such an problem solver. I didnt buy the car for the gas mileage. Didnt buy it for the frameless doors. But I do expect it to function on a fundamental level.
I think you forgot to read this statement...

" And you would be forgetting you chose to get a vehicle before you knew they did. "

You bought an unproven platform, a first year vehicle or didnt understand the product before you bought it. Live and learn. Oh, and I have a 60K+ truck. If you think I go around blaming everyone but myself for what happens, then you would be mistaken. Sounds like you blame everyone around you. Other than that, shit happens. Moving on.
Sponsored