Sponsored

Fun fact: no need to mount MaxTrax - they fit in cargo space behind rear seats. Show your interior storage setup! 📸

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s a space in the trim for wider items (possibly soft top window?) just behind the rear seats. They are totally out of the way. Ideal for the casual user.

Ford Bronco Fun fact: no need to mount MaxTrax - they fit in cargo space behind rear seats. Show your interior storage setup! 📸 IMG_7488
True, they do. When clean. What about when seriously bunked up? Still fit. But I don’t want them inside. Yuck!

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They sure do I keep a ratchet strap with me. I figure if they get muddy I’ll strap them to the spare tire for the ride home.
Ford Bronco Fun fact: no need to mount MaxTrax - they fit in cargo space behind rear seats. Show your interior storage setup! 📸 0D67AE8F-CC96-4DEC-B1E3-1AB6A4613F12

OP
OP
Stick in the Mud

Stick in the Mud

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
They sure do I keep a ratchet strap with me. I figure if they get muddy I’ll strap them to the spare tire for the ride home.
Ford Bronco Fun fact: no need to mount MaxTrax - they fit in cargo space behind rear seats. Show your interior storage setup! 📸 0D67AE8F-CC96-4DEC-B1E3-1AB6A4613F12
Cool do the soft top winders fit in there too?

Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cool do the soft top winders fit in there too?
I let them down. Usually with a towel in between. The rear is tight but if you roll the ends towards center it fits. Just make sure you roll them so the curved part is towards the plastic not the sharp edges.

OP
OP
Stick in the Mud

Stick in the Mud

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
I let them down. Usually with a towel in between. The rear is tight but if you roll the ends towards center it fits. Just make sure you roll them so the curved part is towards the plastic not the sharp edges.
I bought a bag from Mabette I might fish that out and see if it fits. Too cold to pop them off right now anyway.

Jpursuit

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True, they do. When clean. What about when seriously bunked up? Still fit. But I don’t want them inside. Yuck!
Where did you get that bag for the recovery boards?>

Jpursuit

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might be missing something but the MAXTRAX bag I see on their site is $119 for the mini only. There are cheap black bags on Amazon with bright red handles for about $30. My preference would be to find one that is a close match to the Bronco interior - like the one posted - so I don't see the bright orange boards every time I open rear cargo door.

Last edited:

Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I might be missing something but the MAXTRAX bag I see on their site is $119 for the mini only. There are cheap black bags on Amazon with bright red handles for about $30. My preference would be to find one that is a close match to the Bronco interior - like the one posted - so I don't see the bright orange boards every time I open rear cargo door.
I forget they are even in there lol. The one time I could have used them i completely forgot about them even opened the door to grab a soft shackle and strap lol.

OP
OP
Stick in the Mud

Stick in the Mud

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think this is it https://maxtraxus.com/products/maxtrax-carry-bag

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I used the LATCH points on the back of the seat to secure mine.

PXL_20221203_150424600.jpg

Turnkey97

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Fun fact: no need to mount MaxTrax - they fit in cargo space behind rear seats. Show your interior storage setup! 📸 PXL_20221203_150424600
I like the rear seat covers what brand and how have they worked out