Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You literally injected yourself into this conversation to add nothing of value. No better than Sea Otter in the wolf of Wall Street
Here's the thing, all nuns are lesbians. I understand you're upset. You paid for something that was overpriced in the first place and it appears you received a once returned item. I'm sorry that happened to you. Maybe, just maybe the designer/engineer who sold the product to Ford's executives never spent a single day in the field of moly grid panel installations. Is that better?

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got this and mine fit perfectly fine. Just like Webasto, seems there was some QC concerns with these molle panels from Ford.

Full disclosure.. I too am an engineer but figured I'd chime in on the engineer joke and give my take on it. The reason an engineer says "I'm an engineer" can be two fold....

1. One it's to explain their thought process and the way their mind works. It can be frustrating as hell and very detail oriented. I do this from time to time as I study every available option on anything I do in life. Picking something out as simple as a paint color can lead me down a dark hole of research. More intense decisions such as refinancing your house for example can lead to countless spread sheets projecting out costs over several years with financial impacts such as having a kid, selling, renting etc etc. I don't tell people "I'm an engineer" to sound smart... I tell them this when they see me struggling with something so they can better understand why my mind is struggling to come to a conclusion. Analysis paralysis is in our DNA.

2. Some nerds say "I'm an engineer" simply to be an ass and try and project them being smart. Ef those guys for giving us a bad rap.

I've had conversations with people ripping into engineers (my girlfriend/now fiancé's father) only to then ask me half an hour later what I do for a living. I've also had my fair share of D-bags talk themselves up only to find out I too studied the same subject. :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco Garbage: The Molle System For Swing Gate 1645464971185

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got this and mine fit perfectly fine. Just like Webasto, seems there was some QC concerns with these molle panels from Ford.

Full disclosure.. I too am an engineer but figured I'd chime in on the engineer joke and give my take on it. The reason an engineer says "I'm an engineer" can be two fold....

1. One it's to explain their thought process and the way their mind works. It can be frustrating as hell and very detail oriented. I do this from time to time as I study every available option on anything I do in life. Picking something out as simple as a paint color can lead me down a dark hole of research. More intense decisions such as refinancing your house for example can lead to countless spread sheets projecting out costs over several years with financial impacts such as having a kid, selling, renting etc etc. I don't tell people "I'm an engineer" to sound smart... I tell them this when they see me struggling with something so they can better understand why my mind is struggling to come to a conclusion. Analysis paralysis is in our DNA.

2. Some nerds say "I'm an engineer" simply to be an ass and try and project them being smart. Ef those guys for giving us a bad rap.

I've had conversations with people ripping into engineers (my girlfriend/now fiancé's father) only to then ask me half an hour later what I do for a living. I've also had my fair share of D-bags talk themselves up only to find out I too studied the same subject. :ROFLMAO:

Good job over-analyzing the joke.

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now I can say something more politically correct when I'm bitching about engineers. "Clearly this engineer is still suffering from analysis paralysis!!!!"
Sponsored