First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just return it and get a new one. Mine was fine.
Sponsored

OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just return it and get a new one. Mine was fine.
That’s not the point. It’s the principle of time being more valuable than money. If it was designed correctly the first time and verified with quality control, how consumables should be, there would be no need for a returns department at companies.

OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Glad you mentioned you're an engineer. I work construction. I have a lot to say but I'm in the wrong forum for that dammit!!!
You literally injected yourself into this conversation to add nothing of value. No better than Sea Otter in the wolf of Wall Street

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a software engineer, I can confirm this :)
Insisting on calling yourself a software engineer is the same as insisting on being called doctor because you have a PhD

What is this thread about again? Oh yeah, Ford’s 3rd party, mass produced in China, fabric molle sucks. The replacement one will most likely suck as well.

This might be one area where you need to lower your expectations. We aren’t building a bridge here.

OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This might be one area where you need to lower your expectations. We aren’t building a bridge here.
I can agree with that. I might as well utilize the “modulation” claim of the Bronco to its core and start making my own accessories.

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company This is unacceptable quality assurance of Fitment and Product! After removing the plastic on the back swing gate to get ready of installation of the Molle System, The 4 top clips are not aligned with the 4 holes that the instructions say to place the clips into. Then, looking for the bottom clips to secure the Molle panel, thinking that would straighten the top hooks, I noticed the bottom right clip has been shipped to me unthreaded and frayed. Please see the pics below. This does not present well that i spent $87.15 for a broken, misaligned product. I would love to return this product and stay away from the OEM accessories website. Completely disappointing. I had better hopes of quality control.

302BB99B-B8AE-4F51-A9DB-20B39F42C5D0.jpeg
D37FE8AD-7792-420E-BBF9-6A6DE5AFEA15.jpeg
E08B7942-4BED-42FD-805A-17294AA4C4D1.jpeg

226E4672-E933-43B7-BA4C-4D6344D82042.jpeg
7643B4B7-5EAA-4285-97A4-2C55341273BD.jpeg

6C587248-554A-4946-AAB9-03579150208A.jpeg

This picture below is what both of the bottom clips should look like.
0463F3CC-8AD9-468D-A7A5-BC326F104FC9.jpeg
Should of got the table with built in Molle system. 👍🏻

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can agree with that. I might as well utilize the “modulation” claim of the Bronco to its core and start making my own accessories.
I would go a different direction as well. That fitment and quality would bug the hell out of me. My OCD kicks in with tiny stuff like this.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ve met a lot of engineers in my life…

I know this because for some reason engineers always feel the need to tell everyone that they are engineers.

Sorry about your Molle cover. You should probably return it. Thank you for sharing to let others know about your experience.
I make a point of never mentioning I’m an engineer for this very reason……ah fuck.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Insisting on calling yourself a software engineer is the same as insisting on being called doctor because you have a PhD

What is this thread about again? Oh yeah, Ford’s 3rd party, mass produced in China, fabric molle sucks. The replacement one will most likely suck as well.

Ford Bronco Garbage: The Molle System For Swing Gate cbb2-cbbus2

Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the info. I thought it was a metal screw on panel by looking at the accessory website...(yes I did no research)...don’t have a Bronco so have no idea if it will fit but am thinking of going through the hassle of returning it...may just keep it and use the bags for the panels available for console??

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company This is unacceptable quality assurance of Fitment and Product! After removing the plastic on the back swing gate to get ready of installation of the Molle System, The 4 top clips are not aligned with the 4 holes that the instructions say to place the clips into. Then, looking for the bottom clips to secure the Molle panel, thinking that would straighten the top hooks, I noticed the bottom right clip has been shipped to me unthreaded and frayed. Please see the pics below. This does not present well that i spent $87.15 for a broken, misaligned product. I would love to return this product and stay away from the OEM accessories website. Completely disappointing. I had better hopes of quality control.

I posted a similar review. I had one molle that was frayed but it didn't affect overall look or what it's intended for. I'd return and invest that 87$ into a metal molle. Imo I was let down when it said the overall weight is 10 lbs. The top clips are plastic and the bottom are metal... It should be top metal bottom plastic but what do I know? You could also just sand the clips on the side and that should make it so they line up. That's if you really wanna keep it.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I posted a similar review. I had one molle that was frayed but it didn't affect overall look or what it's intended for. I'd return and invest that 87$ into a metal molle. Imo I was let down when it said the overall weight is 10 lbs. The top clips are plastic and the bottom are metal... It should be top metal bottom plastic but what do I know? You could also just sand the clips on the side and that should make it so they line up. That's if you really wanna keep it.
Interesting, as mine fit perfectly thus I have no complaints

2D963A56-85E9-4D22-A2BA-A7B67E02BC66.jpeg

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Garbage: The Molle System For Swing Gate 10CE8C46-CF8D-4661-A136-AE9B9008B9C1
Ford Bronco Garbage: The Molle System For Swing Gate 10CE8C46-CF8D-4661-A136-AE9B9008B9C1

Mine fit perfectly
Sponsored