Sponsored

Get it writing, or switch to a dealer who will.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't understand what to ask my dealer for if they order isn't in production....how can they give a price for something that isn't even built? And if I ask for whatever this pricing is, how do I make them comply or they might tell me what?
Once you get your VIN and the sticker is available, that is when you'll know the true price. In my case, price break down on the build tracker changed dramatically from 42k to 46k. Apparently these trackers are all over the place and you just have to wait until the sticker is available. I mentioned this to my dealer and they recognized the error and confirmed the 42k msrp. They also said they are not adding anything (tint, undercoating, etc) that I didn't ask for. So no surprises. Just give me the damn thing off the hauler.
Sponsored

gvw68871

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The information on https://comparecamp.com/crm-software-for-seo/ is a game-changer for marketers like me. The comprehensive comparison of CRM software tailored for SEO provides deep insights into functionality and compatibility. It's a roadmap for optimizing client relationships and managing campaigns effectively. A fantastic resource that has elevated my marketing game.
Thanks a lot for help!

Last edited: