Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been pushing the narrative around my house, in Atlanta, about how cool the west is and how much I would like to explore it. Along with this comes the off-roading/ overlanding etc. My wife and I just came back from Moab where we spent a few days and she is now hooked on Utah and being off-road. If you would like your significant other to get into off-roading but they are intimidated by the idea, the Bronco Offrodeo is the perfect experience. I insisted that my wife do all of the driving and although she pleaded that I do some of the obstacles she was rewarded with the confidence that she could do them all. I highly encourage anyone that would like their significant other to have the same enthusiasm as you do to do the rodeos. If you travel to Moab it is a reasonable price considering what you get. It’s a full day experience plus lunch and dinner. The yeti water bottle alone is a $35 value and you get one each.
The next day we followed up with some RZR riding at Hells Revenge and Finns and Things. This was the icing on the cake, these trails picked up where the Off-rodeo left off. Now we both have the fever to get out and explore. If you are on the fence about the rodeo’s I can say if you go to Moab you will not be disappointed. The staff, scenery and exposure to the uninitiated is had for a very reasonable sum. Encase no one has mentioned it the event is centered around the Colorado river and lunch is on top of the canyon overlooking it. While you are there you can also check out Arches National Park. If you have not been to Moab you have to visit.

A81C998C-552F-49E8-B078-24910A9D6A8F.jpeg

A99C3DD6-8B26-4B83-BE32-3946424B3FB5.jpeg

D3C54B61-6956-4BD8-B1A1-EC36989548DD.jpeg

Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once my wife turned 40, she was open to so much new stuff. ;)

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was talking about going to Moab by myself and my wife decided that she wanted to come along. We did the full White Rim Trail in Canyonlands one day and the trail in Arches that goes out to Tower Arch the next. We'll be visiting various mountain top lookouts in Idaho every week or so for the rest of the summer.

pXIv7gH.jpg

Sponsored

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Kick her out of the Bronco and dive off she will get interested in off roading real quick… :)

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

While we haven’t done an off rodeo yet my wife liked my bronco so much she had to get her own. We did an off-road park here in Michigan and I insisted she do most of the driving. While she was nervous she did excellent! And definitely built some confidence. We just dropped mine off to get an equivalent lift to hers so we can do some more off roading together.
Sponsored