Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buss Ford in McHenry, Illinois. Very friendly and honored originally agreed upon price of $1000 under MSRP. In addition, they discounted extended warranty by $1200 to match another Ford dealer who advertises on the internet. Great service department as well.
Sponsored

TopJimmy

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2.3 Manual, Lux, Tow, CO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Corwin Ford in Spokane WA not only held MSRP but did so with ONLY my $100 day one reservation. Its not the first rig I bought there so they know me but it goes to show there are good ones and that building a relationship matters. Note: They were Gus Johnson Ford and Corwin bought them durring my order. No change in ethics. Bravo #Corwin Ford!
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing EBDD839E-2C00-4C1D-B70A-B054C00F79EB

Last edited:

charlie_tuna66

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Chevrolet Chevelle, 1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Corwin Ford in Spokane WA not only held MSRP but did so with ONLY my $100 day one reservation. Its not the first rig I bought there so they know me but it goes to show there are good ones and that building a relationship matters. Note: They were Gus Johnson Ford and Corwin bought them durring my order. No change in ethics. Bravo #Corwin Ford!
Go Cougs!!!!

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shout out to Karen at Riverhead Ford in Riverhead L.I. N.Y. Great to work with and best of all MSRP.

Sponsored

Broncenstein

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mark Moats Ford in Defiance, OH
Hector was great to deal with!

N2AK

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st gen 4runner, 1990 Toyota xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Base
Kendall Ford Wasilla. Verbal MSRP agreement when reservation and order placed. No issues at delivery. Big thank you to B6G community for rebate/pricing info. Kendall honored rebates despite them not showing up in smart Vincent system. Financing office was transparent, no games. Very satisfied.

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to give a shout-out to forum member and salesman @JoshuaPrieto at Avis Ford Southfield Mi. I've been watching the site for a long time, but never put in a reservation. I finally ordered my truck in February-22. My local dealer said it could be as long as a year before it gets delivered, so I started calling all around looking for anything that was available to hold me over.

This is where Josh comes in. He placed a note in the sponsor marketplace that he had a few dealer stock units being built on 3/15 and would sell them at MSRP. I jumped at the offer and picked the Race Red OBX High Package 4-door soft top, 2.3l. Avis ford is just 20 some miles from the factory and does a really high volume nation-wide. Josh reserved my Bronco with ZERO DOWN! Just a copy of my drivers license and my word that I was serious.

When the Bronco came in, we handled all the paperwork digitally. Loan, purchase, warranty offer, everything was done before I got to the dealership. I flew into Detroit on a one way ticket, Ubered to my hotel. Had a few beers and went to bed with the night before Christmas feelings like a kid! LOL.

The next morning, I took another Uber over to the dealership to meet with Josh and finalize the paperwork. I was literally in my Bronco and ready to go in 15 minutes!

Then I had a fantastic 10h "break in ride" to learn my new Bronco! I would do this over and over and over again! If any of you out there are in a similar situation (build still a year out), think about getting something to hold you over. And definitely call Josh!

Oh... I hope he doesn't mind me saying, but they will have strong Raptor allocations too. I heard five at least. Those likely wont go at MSRP, but it might be worth a call to Avis Ford and @JoshuaPrieto!

Thanks Man!

F6124309-ACD4-4502-8733-441AA4DC5476.jpeg

24F99971-EBC6-4D07-B8D8-9AC8DB57E60F.jpeg

1978FC2F-FD18-4730-BDF1-4F7BDF64EE9D.jpeg

Aaeros

Wildtrak
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd like to thank Balise Ford of Wilbraham ( Located at 1979 Boston Rd, Wilbraham, MA 01095). I had the best experience picking up my Bronco yesterday. No hassles, they just honored my price right to the penny.
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 1978FC2F-FD18-4730-BDF1-4F7BDF64EE9D
Tomball Ford! My dealer sent an email early on after hearing all the horror stories that they would honor MSRP. And they did!

Jmthai05

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Theodore Robbins Ford in Costa Mesa CA. They were awesome. She was so worth the wait as well, I’m in love 😍
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 2AE54E62-1EF4-4117-BB7C-FA38CCD0DC92
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 3314196B-BBBE-43B0-8B60-B87B495CEC54

Sponsored

MikeyB

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A BIG shout out to C Harper Ford in Rostraver PA for my Base was MSRP and they lived up to everything they told me. There are others in SWPA as well, but this one was spot on.

34282.jpeg

NavyMA

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Garber Automall in Green Cove Springs, Florida. Not a dime over MSRP. From order to delivery was only 3 1/2 months!
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing PXL_20220308_145532249

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Price voucher is the price protection. It is meant to address the difference between MY21 and MY22/22.5 price increases. If you reserved or ordered by March 19, 2021 then you are eligible for price protection in the amount of the price increase. So in your case it will be $2300. My voucher was less than that because my vehicle has MY22 pricing (not MY22.5).

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...d-questions/#What does price protection mean?
Sponsored