CC220

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT500, 2001 Ram 2500 4X4 24V Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Towne Ford, Redwood City, CA paid MSRP as per our original agreement. Salesman was Jorge Ibarra. Had a build week of 3/7 and picked it up last Thursday (3/31). There was a delivery delay of about 5 days at the Richmond, CA rail yard.
Sponsored

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks Man! Appreciate you.
Make sure you post some pics of your Bronco when it arrives. My wife stalked, and I'm not fucking joking, stalked her Bronco. It arrived at the dealer on a Sunday and she talked to the Russian semi truck driver. He said to watch out with her passenger rear tire because he had to air it up when he put it on the truck. Sure enough, not even 35 miles on the odometer, we had to take it back to get a screw removed from her Wildtrak. It was a long wait, but a fun one and well worth it!

Sail

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mac Haik Ford Houston, Phillip was our guy in fleet sales and he was A+, out the door for MSRP as promised.

MAK3

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We should have a thread for dealers that charged less than MSRP. I bet that thread would only have one or two replies even if it was for just $1.00 below MSRP.
Not to mention, selling for MSRP is one thing but adding even a penny for “documentation charges” should be criminal. This is a fee where you pay them to do their jobs. If I’m paying MSRP, they’re making enough money to process the paperwork without me having to pay that extra fee.
Find me that dealer. Start a thread on those guys. Until then, even MSRP dealers are still crooks.
AZ Group buy at Jones Ford in Casa Grande AZ was for $100 below INVOICE. They had more than 50 people in the group buy and have delivered more than half of those already and everyone has been extremely happy with them. I was able to buy their second demo brand new the day they got if for MSRP as well. Can’t recommend Jones and Christina enough! My Badlands is on a train in Ohio on its way to AZ and I should have it in a week or two.

Rico7426

First Edition
First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Folsom Lake Ford, in Folsom California honored exactly what they said, MSRP with extras for my First Edition… Great Dealership

5F43D59C-7443-40B5-BCE0-4BB54DB43D39.jpeg

Sponsored
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Vance Country Ford in Guthrie, OK. Gave me exactly what my prebuilt total MSRP showed, actually a little better, despite many reasons to stick it to me. If you live in Oklahoma, ask for Jennifer at Vance. It’s worth the drive if you’re not in the area. She’s top notch. Has called me 5 times since picking up my bronco, just to check in and see how I’m liking it. She actually wants to know, so she can talk to future buyers. Good people.

williamshafer

Black Diamond
First Name
William Shafer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

DPatrick Ford, Lebanon Indiana. Less than MSRP when ordered and no changes. Easy to work with. In and out in less than an hour.

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lithia Ford of Klamath Falls, specifically the sales guy named Kip, was absolutely wonderful in selling me my Bronco with no markup. He was knowledgeable and courteous the whole way, and I won’t forget it.

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got better than MSRP from AutoNation Gulf Freeway Houston.
However, they crammed tint and wheel locks to make up the lost margin on their end.
Could have been worse.

Sponsored

ChadRockPSU

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Make sure you post some pics of your Bronco when it arrives. My wife stalked, and I'm not fucking joking, stalked her Bronco. It arrived at the dealer on a Sunday and she talked to the Russian semi truck driver. He said to watch out with her passenger rear tire because he had to air it up when he put it on the truck. Sure enough, not even 35 miles on the odometer, we had to take it back to get a screw removed from her Wildtrak. It was a long wait, but a fun one and well worth it!
I will definitely take your advice on watching things like a hawk! One last question, how long was it from the end of built until it arrived at Chapman in Lancaster?

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer, Helfman Ford in Stafford, TX, did everything the right way. No ADM, no funny business, gave me what I felt to be a fantastic deal on a Ford 100K mi extended warranty, and to top it all off the $100 deposit I paid to reserve my Bronco (which I forgot about) just showed up in the mail yesterday in the form of a check from the dealership.

If you're in the Houston area they're your best bet.

Living off road

Big Bend
First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I want to thank Johnson City Ford, Johnson City TN! Picked up my Bronco on March 31st. My salesman, Blade, was awesome!!

Bgroup5

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT, Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Big Star Ford in Manvel Texas!!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I want to thank Johnson City Ford, Johnson City TN! Picked up my Bronco on March 31st. My salesman, Blade, was awesome!!
Congratulations on your Bronco delivery, Toren! We're glad to hear you had such a positive experience and hope you're enjoying being out on the road in your new ride! :)
Sponsored