rpeary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands SAS, 2017 Lexus RX350 F-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only a few times so far with the Bronco. Always just drop the top with them hanging out the back while cruising the TX beaches, however, would love a better way to carry my salt rods!
Sponsored

Hendog

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj-40 times 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Too many to count! lets say 85 as I'm an old geeezer.

Texasjdub

Heritage
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Zero times in my new Bronco. Could definitely use the mount to start!

Walkeman

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 4dr, 2.7L, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just took delivery of my Bronco and I am looking forward too fishing soon. Can wait to get a pair of these rod holders. KW BOOM

OP
OP
X-Rack

X-Rack

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for all the responses. We have a few more days to enter! Spread the word!

Sponsored

KKoitus

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Honda HR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Been about 3 or 4 times at this point

DrTiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Introducing X-Rack with a Bronco 6G Forum Giveaway!

Greetings, Bronco Enthusiasts! We're thrilled to join this vibrant community as a new member and sponsor of the forum. To kickstart our journey here, we couldn't think of a better way than by hosting a special giveaway featuring one of our products.

🌟 About X-Rack 🌟

X-Rack is a proud USA-based manufacturer located on Long Island, NY, specializing in top-notch hitch cargo racks, accessories, and a range of fishing gear. Our products are renowned for their robust all-aluminum construction and innovative features that set them apart from the competition. The best part? Our systems are modular, allowing you to adapt them for various adventures, including camping, fishing and ski/snow gear to name a few.

We're excited to make this our first of hopefully many giveaways. So, without further ado, let's dive into the details of what you could win!

🎉 **Prize**: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders 🎣

Our X-Rocket fishing rod holders are crafted entirely from aluminum and come equipped with a secure locking bar to keep your valuable rods in place. You can choose between single rod holders for the left or right side, or opt for the double rod holders. Plus, the hood can be easily opened even when the double rod holders are installed. These rod holders also feature a removable PVC insert to accommodate larger fishing poles.

The lucky winner will receive:

- 2 double rod holders (left and right side)
- 4 Gear tie twist ties
- An X-Rack swag bag filled with goodies!

**How to Win**:

Simply reply to this post by 9:00 PM EST on September 30th with the number of times you've experienced the frustration of trying to squeeze your fishing rod into your vehicle, even if it's zero. We'll select a random winner from the replies. Keep an eye on the forum for the winner announcement, and we'll also notify them directly to arrange shipping.

But wait, there's more! To make everyone feel like a winner, we're offering an exclusive 10% discount to all forum members. Just use the code BR6GIVE10 at checkout.

🎁 **Link to Prize**: [X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holder]

Best of luck to all participants, and welcome aboard the X-Rack adventure!

2023-09-17 10.02.02.jpg

2023-09-17 09.52.49.jpg

IMG_0974.JPG

IMG_1271.JPG

IMG_1276.JPG

IMG_1287.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG
I have lost count how many times we have tried to squeeze rods into vehicles.
So I will just say 37 times, lol.

AMCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUR RON
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2dr owner, at least a dozen times this summer.

unfortunate

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Introducing X-Rack with a Bronco 6G Forum Giveaway!

Greetings, Bronco Enthusiasts! We're thrilled to join this vibrant community as a new member and sponsor of the forum. To kickstart our journey here, we couldn't think of a better way than by hosting a special giveaway featuring one of our products.

🌟 About X-Rack 🌟

X-Rack is a proud USA-based manufacturer located on Long Island, NY, specializing in top-notch hitch cargo racks, accessories, and a range of fishing gear. Our products are renowned for their robust all-aluminum construction and innovative features that set them apart from the competition. The best part? Our systems are modular, allowing you to adapt them for various adventures, including camping, fishing and ski/snow gear to name a few.

We're excited to make this our first of hopefully many giveaways. So, without further ado, let's dive into the details of what you could win!

🎉 **Prize**: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders 🎣

Our X-Rocket fishing rod holders are crafted entirely from aluminum and come equipped with a secure locking bar to keep your valuable rods in place. You can choose between single rod holders for the left or right side, or opt for the double rod holders. Plus, the hood can be easily opened even when the double rod holders are installed. These rod holders also feature a removable PVC insert to accommodate larger fishing poles.

The lucky winner will receive:

- 2 double rod holders (left and right side)
- 4 Gear tie twist ties
- An X-Rack swag bag filled with goodies!

**How to Win**:

Simply reply to this post by 9:00 PM EST on September 30th with the number of times you've experienced the frustration of trying to squeeze your fishing rod into your vehicle, even if it's zero. We'll select a random winner from the replies. Keep an eye on the forum for the winner announcement, and we'll also notify them directly to arrange shipping.

But wait, there's more! To make everyone feel like a winner, we're offering an exclusive 10% discount to all forum members. Just use the code BR6GIVE10 at checkout.

🎁 **Link to Prize**: [X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holder]

Best of luck to all participants, and welcome aboard the X-Rack adventure!

2023-09-17 10.02.02.jpg

2023-09-17 09.52.49.jpg

IMG_0974.JPG

IMG_1271.JPG

IMG_1276.JPG

IMG_1287.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG
This looks good! I’ve ghetto rig a rod holder on my hitch basket once before and the rod holder went horizontal. Almost lost my rod.

Sponsored

oneakapelwa

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2D BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Several times this summer I had to resort to sticking them in between the spare tire and tailgate. Not recommended

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zero, because I bungee them to my roof rack. Your rod holders would be much simpler!

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep, my buddy had a couple rods in his Ford Explorer that just barely fit from the back to the front, had to be careful not to bend them getting in and out of the passenger seat, surprised they never broke.

sn95

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can use this going from spot to spot at the PINS. Its got form and function. Cheers.

Texasliam

Badlands
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I completely need these. My off shore rods just don't fit in my bronco.
Sponsored