wheely bar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know this has been posted before, but having a hard time tracking the post down. I have a late 2022 Bronco Wildrak. I am going to purchase a used factory square soft top off an owner of a 2021 Bronco. What is needed? What I have found out is: 1)six large bolts 2) 2x pilar plastic plates 3)this is the one I need clarification window channels is this part off the top or do I have to make sure the seller includes them? What about any hardware to latch top on roof between B and C posts?

Thx from people who have done this or Know what is needed
Sponsored

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are 2 metal plates that the soft top latches to at the hinge for the partial open position but the seller of the soft top will likely give those to you as you have to remove them for the hard top.

OP
OP
wheely bar

wheely bar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ok thanks, I was thinking that. I read that the plastic pilar caps that have the groove for the windows have to be removed before you can put the hard top on but when I asked him about them he said they were still on. What about the window channels at the bottom are they part of the top assembly?

OP
OP
wheely bar

wheely bar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are 2 metal plates that the soft top latches to at the hinge for the partial open position but the seller of the soft top will likely give those to you as you have to remove them for the hard top.
ok thanks, I was thinking that. I read that the plastic pilar caps that have the groove for the windows have to be removed before you can put the hard top on but when I asked him about them he said they were still on. What about the window channels at the bottom are they part of the top assembly?
Sponsored