Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

...is what I texted my wife as my plane touched down in Iowa today. By man, I'm referring to the late Albert from @Granger Ford (although the wonderful Samantha is who greeted me) and by horse I'm referring to my new Bronco. It's been 993 days since I reserved it. That's 2 years, 263 days, and three model year ordering banks. My dream vehicle is finally here and it's got 2 doors and 3 pedals.

A huge shout out to @Granger Ford for making this the best car buying experience I've ever heard of. The military will bring me all over the country and world, but you've earned a customer for life. I wish more dealerships were as transparent and customer focused as you guys are. Everybody in the squadron has been asking me WHY ARE YOU FLYING TO IOWA FOR A CAR?! Then I show them what I paid vs MSRP vs the markup the local dealerships are charging (I saved about $10k). That's not including Albert and @Zach@Granger's unending transparent communication in this forum, Samantha's expediting the delivery process due to my upcoming military orders, and Shelby's ability to finalize all of the paperwork prior to my arrival and coordinating a shuttle from the airport. #GotItAtGranger

Now for the 1300 mile road trip home! Trip log and build thread to follow.

P.S. pineapple definitely goes on pizza

Ford Bronco Going to see a man about a horse... DE27F579-90FF-46C4-90D3-DC5F9206AF46
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...is what I texted my wife as my plane touched down in Iowa today. By man, I'm referring to the late Albert from Granger Motors (although the wonderful Samantha is who greeted me) and by horse I'm referring to my new Bronco. It's been 993 days since I reserved it. That's 2 years, 263 days, and three model year ordering banks. My dream vehicle is finally here and it's got 2 doors and 3 pedals.

A huge shout out to Granger Motors for making this the best car buying experience I've ever heard of. The military will bring me all over the country and world, but you've earned a customer for life. I wish more dealerships were as transparent and customer focused as you guys are. Everybody in the squadron has been asking me WHY ARE YOU FLYING TO IOWA FOR A CAR?! Then I show them what I paid vs MSRP vs the markup the local dealerships are charging (I saved about $10k). That's not including Albert and Zach's unending transparent communication in this forum, Samantha's expediting the delivery process due to my upcoming military orders, and Shelby's ability to finalize all of the paperwork prior to my arrival and coordinating a shuttle from the airport. #GotItAtGranger

Ford Bronco Going to see a man about a horse... DE27F579-90FF-46C4-90D3-DC5F9206AF46
Congratulations Jared, safe travels.

OP
OP
BeerForMyHorses

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats! And I have a new saying that I'm going to start using when describing goofy things or people: "Oh him? Well, I think he's gots more pedals than doors!" ;)
As it should be!

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad you got it! I only had to wait 907 day :). Mama said I was special.

Sponsored

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on getting your Bronco! Love the thread title. It definitely gives new meaning to the phrase!

I think the date calculator you used is off a few days if you ordered on 8/2/2020, but hey you've finally got your Bronco so enjoy your road trip home!

OP
OP
BeerForMyHorses

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats on getting your Bronco! Love the thread title. It definitely gives new meaning to the phrase!

I think the date calculator you used is off a few days if you ordered on 8/2/2020, but hey you've finally got your Bronco so enjoy your road trip home!
Good catch, it looks like I'm off by a couple weeks. But what's 2 weeks when it's been almost 3 years!

ElasticDiadem

Wildtrak
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback; Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
...is what I texted my wife as my plane touched down in Iowa today. By man, I'm referring to the late Albert from @Granger Ford (although the wonderful Samantha is who greeted me) and by horse I'm referring to my new Bronco. It's been 993 days since I reserved it. That's 2 years, 263 days, and three model year ordering banks. My dream vehicle is finally here and it's got 2 doors and 3 pedals.

A huge shout out to @Granger Ford for making this the best car buying experience I've ever heard of. The military will bring me all over the country and world, but you've earned a customer for life. I wish more dealerships were as transparent and customer focused as you guys are. Everybody in the squadron has been asking me WHY ARE YOU FLYING TO IOWA FOR A CAR?! Then I show them what I paid vs MSRP vs the markup the local dealerships are charging (I saved about $10k). That's not including Albert and @Zach@Granger's unending transparent communication in this forum, Samantha's expediting the delivery process due to my upcoming military orders, and Shelby's ability to finalize all of the paperwork prior to my arrival and coordinating a shuttle from the airport. #GotItAtGranger

You lost me at the pineapple comment, but happy that you got your Bronco.
Sponsored