First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I paid cash for mine and never planned on selling but 2 offers after one week of ownership is tempting. Fully loaded, hardtop, 2.7, Leather, tow, high package, advanced 4wd, switches, etc. I would have sold for that kind of money if I had title.
In Nebraska you walk into the court house and 5 minutes later you walk out with a title in your name.
Sponsored

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks everyone! I already have 2 other vehicle, a Volvo S90 and a Maverick. The idea was either to replace the Volvo with the Bronco or just keep the Bronco as fun vehicle. Since neither my wife nor myself could adjust to the seats, we had to let her go. It was the manual cloth seat and we really tried everything.
Thatā€™s unfortunate. I have the manual cloth seats on my 2 door big bend and some back issues and I had no problem finding a comfortable position and drove it back from Texas to Las Vegas. What were your issues?

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not saying youā€™ll get it in a couple weeks. Saying the computer algorithms will factor it in to the price offer. Remember, it also benefits them to anticipate low anyway.
Yeah but how long is the original pricing locked in for? Through 2023??

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So Fellas, I just sold my OBX. The main reason I had to let my Bronco go were the uncomfortable seats. I tried everything and it was just not possible to find a proper seat position. I just couldn't enjoy the Bronco. I also had some issues with the quality of the truck, but this was not the reason I sold it. It was an interesting short ride but unfortunately it is over. Thank you for all your constructive tips and advises.

For those who are interested to know how much I sold it for: My Bronco was a nearly fully loaded 4 door 2.3L OBX (without Leather and Sas). Had only 100 miles on it. All the usual suspects (carvana, vroom, carmax etc) low balled me. Vroom offered 18k below what I had paid out of the door, Carvana right at MSRP and carmax offered me the total I had paid incl. tax and license (break even). I was almost about to give up and bring it to carmax but than started to call some random dealerships. One of them offered me 3500 over my out of the door price and I am going with them. I was wrong to think the market is falling rapidly. It was the impression which was given me by some shady dealers who tried to low ball me. I think I could have even sold it 5 or 6k over what I had paid for but I just wanted to get rid of the vehicle and move on. I think 3500 (minus capital gain tax!) is a decent profit. So my advise is not to panic and shop around. Fact is that the prices are lower than they were few month ago but they are still high enough to make few bucks and there is still tons of demand.
100 miles and you sold it. I bet it was the seats. See ya never!

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ya dont like it. But dont blame the seats after 100 miles! Literally 2-3 hours behind the wheel. I have major back issues but finally found the position that works. But 100 miles? Come onā€¦. You dont like the broncoā€¦ Theres other reasons for sure. Not adding up.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree. I'm even selling at cost to B6G and sales have flatlined. I picked the wrong time to get into retail, it's about to get rough.
Are you selling the 21 Badlands in your signature?

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am still getting offers 10,000 to 15,000 over sticker for mine. Problem is that it is illegal to sell without title and the state is taking up to 6 weeks to process and mail titles. The car has to be registered in your name for resale so I don't see how people claim they are immediately flipping.
Itā€™s not illegal to sell a vehicle in the state of Texas if youā€™ve not received the original title from the stateā€¦ā€¦.ever heard of a power of attorney? Happens every day.

Sponsored

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are you sure you didn't have a back ache before driving the 100miles? If the seats had nails in them i would not have noticed in the first 100 miles. I had an 15 m235 and those seats became agony after 100 continuous driving.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would sell literally any other possession before doing that.
Hahaha You said you are trying to sell to B6G people at MSRP. Trying to figure out if you are selling one you already have, or maybe you work at a dealer and selling abandoned orders at MSRP?
Thereā€™s a guy in CO who bought a basic OBX, no lockers on 32ā€™s, thought he would never off-road.. we know how that goes! Heā€™s now going big on aftermarket stuff but we told him to search high and low for a Badlands or Sasquatched Bronco at MSRP, or a tad over.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hahaha You said you are trying to sell to B6G people at MSRP. Trying to figure out if you are selling one you already have, or maybe you work at a dealer and selling abandoned orders at MSRP?
Thereā€™s a guy in CO who bought a basic OBX, no lockers on 32ā€™s, thought he would never off-road.. we know how that goes! Heā€™s now going big on aftermarket stuff but we told him to search high and low for a Badlands or Sasquatched Bronco at MSRP, or a tad over.
I sell accessories now.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.