Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They actually don't look too bad on that truck. Would be nice to get a decal overlay for the centre caps that say GMC or something. But maybe only small things like that bother me... :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Oilman

Oilman

Outer Banks
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 outer bank 4door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They actually don't look too bad on that truck. Would be nice to get a decal overlay for the centre caps that say GMC or something. But maybe only small things like that bother me... :ROFLMAO:
I just ordered them nine dollars on eBay black with the red GMC

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm surprised that owners of Ranger Lariat trucks haven't been clamoring for the OBX wheel/tire. The Dueler is a good tire, it just doesn't have an aggressive tread pattern and not particularly suited for off-road use. With the chrome accents on the Lariat trim combined with the fact that owners likely will never drive the truck off-road, it seems like a no-brainer to buy cheap OBX takeoffs. The Dueler is an upgrade from the Hankook that comes on the Ranger. Just slap a piece of black vinyl over the center cap.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm surprised that owners of Ranger Lariat trucks haven't been clamoring for the OBX wheel/tire. The Dueler is a good tire, it just doesn't have an aggressive tread pattern and not particularly suited for off-road use. With the chrome accents on the Lariat trim combined with the fact that owners likely will never drive the truck off-road, it seems like a no-brainer to buy cheap OBX takeoffs. The Dueler is an upgrade from the Hankook that comes on the Ranger. Just slap a piece of black vinyl over the center cap.
Some Ford center caps are interchangeable, so maybe certain Ranger ones would fit in there, or maybe generic FORD versions ..... just a thought.

OP
OP
Oilman

Oilman

Outer Banks
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 outer bank 4door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine were just sitting around when I found out It’s the same bolt pattern. It worked for me.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Man, I am still bummed out reading about the guy being 94 and having to give up his truck. I can't even imagine how much that must suck to get to that point. Life is too short.....so Ford better get on the stick and get my Bronco built dammit!
Sponsored