Sponsored

Goodyear Territory specs...When do we get them??

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Will probably be switching to Coopers when they wear out in any case...
I'm going Sasquatch on which ever model I finally decide on, so the Goodyears and Sas wheels will be coming off as soon as possible and replaced with KO2's.

I'll try to sell them but I don't think I'll have much luck in my area and will probably end up taking the tires off the Sas wheels and selling them separately.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going Sasquatch on which ever model I finally decide on, so the Goodyears and Sas wheels will be coming off as soon as possible and replaced with KO2's.

I'll try to sell them but I don't think I'll have much luck in my area and will probably end up taking the tires off the Sas wheels and selling them separately.
The KO2s are solid...but there are certainly better tires about there. Hopefully these are too, but time will tell.

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a guy from Louisiana, the hell is this "3 peak" you speak of? I know I could google it, but I'd actually prefer to be answered in some condescending elitist sort of way. Its been a slow day.

Sponsored

brunjc2

Base
First Name
Jud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As a guy from Louisiana, the hell is this "3 peak" you speak of? I know I could google it, but I'd actually prefer to be answered in some condescending elitist sort of way. Its been a slow day.
Have you heard of Twin Peaks? Cause it’s not like that at all...

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“It’s a tire for snowflakes, you silly redneck. Nothing to see here. Move along!” 🧐

I’ve been practicing my elitism during the lockdown. How’d I do? ;p

Last edited:

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“It’s a tire for snowflakes, you silly redneck. Nothing to see here. Move along!” 🧐

I’ve been practicing my elitism during the lockdown. How’d I do? ;p
Perfect!
Edit: I am offended mostly because I identify more as a coonass than a redneck.

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks like Uncle Cooper’s daddy is Goodyear now 🥸

https://www.autoblog.com/2021/02/22/goodyear-acquires-cooper-tires/
Ugh. Worst news ever. Might have to move up my purchase of Coopers before GY takes over and ruins the products. The Territorys probably won't last more than 25k miles, anyway.

And, no, not really the worst news ever. But, large corporations seem to want to force their culture on smaller acquisitions ruining what led them to being acquired in the first place. Either by design, or incompetence, the end result is the same. Consumers lose.

This merger should be blocked.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ugh. Worst news ever. Might have to move up my purchase of Coopers before GY takes over and ruins the products. The Territorys probably won't last more than 25k miles, anyway.

And, no, not really the worst news ever. But, large corporations seem to want to force their culture on smaller acquisitions ruining what led them to being acquired in the first place. Either by design, or incompetence, the end result is the same. Consumers lose.

Wishful thinking. Big Fan of Coopers. Will have to wait and see...

brunjc2

Base
First Name
Jud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had a set of Duratracs on my old LR Discovery I that I really enjoyed, but— I would like to have a decent set of US companies that manufacture their tires here in the US to choose from. I think those Duratracs were made in Canada, come to think of it...

https://buyusedtires.org/tires-made-usa/

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a set of Duratracs on my old LR Discovery I that I really enjoyed, but— I would like to have a decent set of US companies that manufacture their tires here in the US to choose from. I think those Duratracs were made in Canada, come to think of it...

https://buyusedtires.org/tires-made-usa/
I have the Cooper st/maxx, similar in philosophy as the Duratracs. Coopers seem to review better than GY, owners and professional.
Sponsored