CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Had mine rotated and road force balanced at @Discount Tire last week and at the 6,500 mark they are currently sitting at 15/32" out of 16/32". A few light trails, but mostly road miles at this point. OEM tires are not known to last and while I am still at early days, they seem to be wearing ok.

I cannot say I love them as they pick up every single rock they roll over and they are starting to have that characteristic whine at speed, but was curious about other experiences.

How are they working for all of you?
Sponsored

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine at 29k miles. Yes, they throw a few rocks when new, but it stops after a while. I rotate them every oil change, 6k miles. I expect they’ll do 40k or more. They’ve taken me through Death Valley, Moab, Sand Hollow, Beasley Knob, and Uwharrie NF to name a few without complaint or problem. I live in the south so they don’t see snow and I generally avoid mud and water like the plague.

Re: whine, these kinds of tires generally get noisier as they wear. Mine are no exception. They ride well IMHO too.

In spite of seemingly popular opinion, I like them and will replace in kind when the time comes.

IMG_1954.jpeg

carljackson04

Badlands
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LLY ex cab LT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have 22k miles on mine and they still look great. I do a 5 tire rotation at every oil change at 5k miles. As others have said they pick up tons of rocks but as far as handling terrain they have done pretty well for me in Oklahoma. They have even got good traction on snow and Ice. I’d think to at least get 40k miles on them as well.

Sponsored

RaceRedOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
26k miles on mine and they should easily get 40k or more. I do a 5 tire rotation every 6k. Honestly they are pretty good tires and they stop picking up rocks as bad after about 7/8k miles.

I will be replacing them with the same tires when the time comes...

Ford Bronco OEM Goodyear Wrangler Territory Wear Rate IMG_6245

Last edited:

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

13,000 driving miles along with 8,000 being towed behind my motorhome, rotate every 5,000 to 6,000 miles and mine still look really good. Lots of wheeling and a couple 1,000 miles on dirt roads. As others have said they don’t pick up nearly as many rocks after 6 to 7,000 miles.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
35,000 on my 2 door. Tires still look great. I expect to get 15k more miles. Despite negative feedback on the OEM tires, I’ll be replacing with the same tires.

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The rock throwing does get better with a little wear. My only real complaint is the road noise.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My biggest complaint is the lack of white letters. For that reason I'll switch to BFGs when its time to change ;)

Sponsored
OP
OP
CarbonSteel

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My biggest complaint is the lack of white letters. For that reason I'll switch to BFGs when its time to change ;)
Ouch...please research them and be sure they match your use case and you can live with their limitations.

snolen

First Edition
First Name
stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Had mine rotated and road force balanced at @Discount Tire last week and at the 6,500 mark they are currently sitting at 15/32" out of 16/32". A few light trails, but mostly road miles at this point. OEM tires are not known to last and while I am still at early days, they seem to be wearing ok.

I cannot say I love them as they pick up every single rock they roll over and they are starting to have that characteristic whine at speed, but was curious about other experiences.

How are they working for all of you?
notice much difference with the road force balance or about the same was wondering about doing that to mine
Sponsored