redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol yeah right. I sent an email to their corporate office and I got a call back. The lady was very nice but she knew less about the situation than i did and all she can do is “watch” our order. Ford has no clue what they’re doing.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can "watch" also, I can "see" that my order has been "updated" three times. :cautious: I have a hard time understanding how you can look in the WEDO (or whatever) and see an order has been processed three times and yet still give a build week to the same type of order that would only have been "processed" once. It seems pretty obvious, to me anyways, which one you would build first. Which just goes to prove my point that once they messed with that original allocation formula (all orders before Oct 2020) They screwed a third or more out of their place in line, no matter WHO their dealer is.

Of course, they will not admit this. It will be interesting to see if I still have not been scheduled in January, what they will say.
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol yeah right. I sent an email to their corporate office and I got a call back. The lady was very nice but she knew less about the situation than i did and all she can do is “watch” our order. Ford has no clue what they’re doing.
Straight up embarrassing

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can "watch" also, I can "see" that my order has been "updated" three times. :cautious: I have a hard time understanding how you can look in the WEDO (or whatever) and see an order has been processed three times and yet still give a build week to the same type of order that would only have been "processed" once. It seems pretty obvious, to me anyways, which one you would build first. Which just goes to prove my point that once they messed with that original allocation formula (all orders before Oct 2020) They screwed a third or more out of their place in line, no matter WHO their dealer is.

Of course, they will not admit this. It will be interesting to see if I still have not been scheduled in January, what they will say.
Right???? Like what is that supposed to mean? You’ll actually respond to my message again and tell me to check back in June? 😂🤨

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right???? Like what is that supposed to mean? You’ll actually respond to my message again and tell me to check back in June? 😂🤨

Exactly.

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Oh man, I remember that leak. Changing the game and excluding Grangers October reservations to lower their allocation. When the hard top fiasco happened it was game over for everyone in line. Shortly it’ll be 2 years since we first ordered for the whiners who claim reservation doesn’t matter. That’s just insane. The crazy part is it feels like that order could go 3 easy.

Last edited:

Sponsored

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol…..another hilarious thread. enjoy your jeep and all those rubber ducks you can collect. Probably should have never let Granger sell you a bill of goods…..

clearly you are still wanting that Bronco…….or else you would have just faded away but nooooooo, here you are trolling……

comedy…..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am very fortunate to have a personal friendship with the owner and many of the employees. I've been fishing with them for about 20 years now. The owner gave me his priority slot early this year or I would be waiting till 2022. Very blessed.
lol…..another hilarious thread. enjoy your jeep and all those rubber ducks you can collect. Probably should have never let Granger sell you a bill of goods…..

clearly you are still wanting that Bronco…….or else you would have just faded away but nooooooo, here you are trolling……

comedy…..
Lol another person who shouldn’t have a Bronco running their mouth. Welcome to ignore. ✌ 😘

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol another person who shouldn’t have a Bronco running their mouth. Welcome to ignore. ✌ 😘
Lol……see how touchy those Jeep duck collectors can be? Ima guessing his troll thread isn’t going so well for him……

and he put me on his ”ignore” list….. My life is literally ruined….😂😂😂😂😂😂

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

comedy…..
Who's the troll? @Letagoavs710 is a very active participant in the Colorado Bronco group and has built connections with many people on this forum. There are several people in the Colorado group who are frustrated with Ford and have purchased a Jeep, and we don't discriminate when it's time to hit the trail.

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Who's the troll? @Letagoavs710 is a very active participant in the Colorado Bronco group and has built connections with many people on this forum. There are several people in the Colorado group who are frustrated with Ford and have purchased a Jeep, and we don't discriminate when it's time to hit the trail.
Lol I’ve put so many people on ignore I don’t even know what’s happening anymore. Bronco6g stepped up their game big time, once someone’s on ignore you can’t even see their comments anymore even if you tried without taking everyone off ignore to see who it was. It’s perfect. 🥲

But yes, I’ve been here since August of 2020. I helped to organize Alberts funeral flowers and handled the donation for Jon (who created the Granger stickers) to the New Mexico wildlife foundation after his unfortunate and sudden passing as well. I’ve met several people here in person and attended Avalanche and Nuggets games with them.

But yeah I can only laugh. Nobody told them to come here and comment but they just had to lol. Imagine being that upset over the word, Jeep.

Sponsored

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I totally get both sides of this issue. I have friends that were reservation holders who got their Broncos (4 door, soft tops) in about a year. I had no reservation and waited exactly a year from my order to get my production email. Aside from some fairly humorous texts with my salesman during that time, I had no communication from anyone. I literally got an email the day I ordered and, not counting the MY change notification, the next email was the production email a year later. It was admittedly very frustrating, but didn’t drive me too crazy because I’m not in dire need of a vehicle.

All the while I knew there were lots of people with reservations still waiting due to constraints and dealer allocations. I felt for them, too.

In the midst of that, I have another friend that ORDERED and bought TWO consecutive Wrangler 392 XRs SINCE I ordered my Bronco. Probably had enough time to order and receive a third and forth, truth be told.

Relative to the Jeep situation, the Ford stuff just absolutely makes zero sense. Like, was demand for the Bronco just that high???? Did COVID affect Ford differently???

All that said, Ford could have dealt with a ton of this by just upping its communication game a bit. I really think the thing that gets to most people is just not knowing what the heck is going on.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed my reservation at Granger in 11/2020. When they announced the allocation debacle I tried to transfer. Of course @Ford said I could, but that was a lie, and they wouldn't let me. I decided to place a new order at a closer dealer in 12/2021. Last week that order got scheduled. It's a slightly simpler build but still has the MIC and modular bumper.

So an order I placed over a year after my original reservation is getting built first. That tells us everything we need to know about what Ford Motor Company thinks of their own reservation system and even more about how they feel about the people that made those reservations.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lol I’ve put so many people on ignore I don’t even know what’s happening anymore. Bronco6g stepped up their game big time, once someone’s on ignore you can’t even see their comments anymore even if you tried without taking everyone off ignore to see who it was. It’s perfect. 🥲

But yes, I’ve been here since August of 2020. I helped to organize Alberts funeral flowers and handled the donation for Jon (who created the Granger stickers) to the New Mexico wildlife foundation after his unfortunate and sudden passing as well. I’ve met several people here in person and attended Avalanche and Nuggets games with them.

But yeah I can only laugh. Nobody told them to come here and comment but they just had to lol. Imagine being that upset over the word, Jeep.
Ford Bronco Got my order in! 6zv3mt

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ah this is so disappointing, but congratulations on your new jeep. I've contacted my dealer about the potential November 14 retail order date for 2023's and haven't heard back. Already put a "deposit" down so my order goes in as soon as the order banks open. Already in talks with Jeep for a 4xe. If I get do actually get a jeep maybe Ford will have their sh*t together by the time it comes to get my next-next car.
Sponsored