First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariet, 2015 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I grew up in a world of two-door hardtops with manual transmissions. It was one reason we bought the Bronco equipped the same way because we're in a time when there aren't many new 2door hardtops with a stick. Gotta love it. With warmer temps, we also found out we can cruise comfortably with the windows down without the deafening buffeting.
Just like the good old days in a spankin' new Bronco.
Sponsored

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
eOIZuLD.gif

Canoehead26

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I grew up in a world of two-door hardtops with manual transmissions. It was one reason we bought the Bronco equipped the same way because we're in a time when there aren't many new 2door hardtops with a stick. Gotta love it. With warmer temps, we also found out we can cruise comfortably with the windows down without the deafening buffeting.
Just like the good old days in a spankin' new Bronco.
We all had our reasons. Mine was going back to the "Good Old Days". Ordered my brand new 1988 Ford Bronco - Eddie Bauer Edition back 36 years ago. Power Windows and Door Locks, Captain Chairs, Cassette Player, Limited Slip Diff, Auto OD, 302 EFI and those huge PP235/75r/15 and many other state of the art extras. Price paid was $23,727 CDN.

Thought I was in heaven upgrading from my 1978 Ford F-150 XLT Custom 4X4 with that huge 300 in-line six, "armstrong" steering and 4 speed manual with "granny gear".

Loved that old Bronco and just had to have this new generation version even though the price tag was almost 3x as much. Nice to have that "Bronco" feeling again.

1988 Ford Bronco - Eddie Bauer.jpg
Sponsored