First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just the thought of doing this to placate a thief is what's wrong in our world. Where has the fear of getting in trouble gone?
There has always been a criminal element, there always will be. There was another thread about a Bronco being broken into that was closed because it turned into a political discussion. As if it matters who voted for what party and who is in office to the crack/meth head breaking into vehicles at night.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hate it for you but this is exactly why I'm waiting for MIC top. I've had prior experience with break ins of soft top vehicles.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

really sorry to hear that, really sucks!

but at least looks like you can do a decent temp fix
glad they didn't do more damage to the bronco, but sucks none the less

Sponsored

MattECDNdealer

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, cannot discuss politics here, who runs the schools, the legal system, makes the laws, etc. So there is no problem to be discussed. Everything is sunshine and lollipops. This event never happened.
Sure it happens, but this is a Bronco forum. No one is going to fix politics, schools, the legal system or the law makers here. The most we can do on this forum is help owners of Broncos with ideas of how best to ensure their Bronco is not damaged by would-be thieves.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My daughters and I went to Nashville for my Broncos' first trip. Parked valet on the 5th level of a secure garage at the hotel and received notification at 3:05am that my passenger door opened, triggering my alarm on my Ford app. Jerks stole nothing but broke the back window. Damnit! Youtube how to remove freaking windows, not break them!! Big question now is... how do I get a new soft top back window?!?
20211227_082513.jpg
20211227_082254.jpg
20211227_083301.jpg
20211227_083238.jpg
so sorry to hear that .... if nothing was stolen and it was purely vandalism I suspect a jag wrangler owner
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.