Fannydog

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Big BIG shout out to Sean and the Granger gang. I switched my order from my local (lame ass) dealership in Colorado (who didn't do a single thing to earn my business) to Granger last week. Granger was completely proactive, called me on Saturday to get my order in, but I missed their call, so we did so today. Locked her in at an unbelievable price. What a breeze.

The discount was so awesome, I ended up loosening the belt as far as I could:

Badlands 2-door, silver, 2.7 auto, upgrade to black aluminum wheels (33"), sound deadening headliner, roof rails, mid pack, wheel locks. Every damn thing I wanted and more than I needed, at a price I was not expecting.

YOU GUYS RULE. THANK YOU!!!

I have friends in Wisconsin, so whenever my rig is ready I will fly one-way to Des Moines, get the deal done and then drive "up nort" to see some cheeseheads for a few days, then mosey on home. Might even detour to Lake McConaughy in Nebraska just to rip the beaches a new sandhole along the way.

GO GRANGER! You give us hope the world hasn't completely turned into greedy asshats. I will be shouting your name from the rooftops. Really just a special company.

Wishing all of you happy Bronco ordering, delivery and motoring beyond.

Chris

bronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Big BIG shout out to Sean and the Granger gang. I switched my order from my local (lame ass) dealership in Colorado (who didn't do a single thing to earn my business) to Granger last week. Granger was completely proactive, called me on Saturday to get my order in, but I missed their call, so we did so today. Locked her in at an unbelievable price. What a breeze.

The discount was so awesome, I ended up loosening the belt as far as I could:

Badlands 2-door, silver, 2.7 auto, upgrade to black aluminum wheels (33"), sound deadening headliner, roof rails, mid pack, wheel locks. Every damn thing I wanted and more than I needed, at a price I was not expecting.

YOU GUYS RULE. THANK YOU!!!

I have friends in Wisconsin, so whenever my rig is ready I will fly one-way to Des Moines, get the deal done and then drive "up nort" to see some cheeseheads for a few days, then mosey on home. Might even detour to Lake McConaughy in Nebraska just to rip the beaches a new sandhole along the way.

GO GRANGER! You give us hope the world hasn't completely turned into greedy asshats. I will be shouting your name from the rooftops. Really just a special company.

Wishing all of you happy Bronco ordering, delivery and motoring beyond.

Chris
If you are in Longmont I can guess who your dealer was. Lame is one of several words I would use to describe them. When so many of us are willing to jump through hoops to work with a dealer 10 hours away speaks volumes.

Sponsored

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Was going to change to F350 Race Red Tremor. The wait is killing me on these but am still nervous on size. I’m 6’3” and a scrawny 250. 🤣

if anyone needs a truck - look up Chip Gilles. Great Guy!

length killed me! Garage is 5” to short.

Sticking with my October Bronco order with Sean.

hoping bigger than it appears.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was going to change to F350 Race Red Tremor. The wait is killing me on these but am still nervous on size. I’m 6’3” and a scrawny 250. 🤣

if anyone needs a truck - look up Chip Gilles. Great Guy!

length killed me! Garage is 5” to short.

Sticking with my October Bronco order with Sean.

hoping bigger than it appears.
Don’t worry. I’m 6’4” 290, and I have plenty of headroom and legroom.

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Don’t worry. I’m 6’4” 290, and I have plenty of headroom and legroom.

You’ve sat in them personally

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’ve sat in them personally
Yes, sir. No worries. Cabin is a little narrow, similar to the Wrangler, which is better for narrow trail runs, so not as much shoulder space to the B-pillar as in a full size truck or even some SUVs, but headroom and legroom are not a problem at all.

Plenty of seat adjustment room, too, both up/down and front/rear.

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes, sir. No worries. Cabin is a little narrow, similar to the Wrangler, which is better for narrow trail runs, so not as much shoulder space to the B-pillar as in a full size truck or even some SUVs, but headroom and legroom are not a problem at all.

Plenty of seat adjustment room, too, both up/down and front/rear.
Nice! Understand narrowness. Makes sense.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs