Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just tried to put my mirror on, and I too am a little disappointed with their logo on the mirror. This will be a deal breaker for me, as well as the terminals on the mirror are not the same thickness as the original. Im currently awaiting a response from them about next steps. Im not keeping these mirrors with the logo printed on the mirrors. Im pretty sure in none of their videos or pictures on their website, did I see a logo at the bottom of the mirror. That would of been a hard no for me.
Yeah, same. Waiting on an email response from them too. So far it’s crickets @Suma Performance
Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, same. Waiting on an email response from them too. So far it’s crickets @Suma Performance
Those two issues for me and I was a little too forceful with the BLIS connector and ended up yanking the wires totally out, now I have to find the harness to replace it. Damnit!!! I was going to install their mirror anyways, but those defroster plugs just slid right off, at that point….Im DONE.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, so I agree that you shouldn’t have to do these thing to make a 3rd party product fit, but I live by “improvise, adapt, overcome.” Here are some tips for a successful install:

1 - The thin black defrost wire connections pull right off the OEM posts. The block harness BLIS connection, however, needs you to take a pair of needle nose pliers and bend out the retention tabs holding the harness in place, then you can depress the small tab on the harness with your thumb and pull it out.
2 - The OEM Defrost connections wire is tucked into a support hook in the back corner of the mirror. Take your needle nose pliers, grip the wire near that hook and push the wire into the mirror cap and out and around the hook. Then you’ll have plenty of wire length to the new defrost wire connections.
3 -The OEM defrost connections are a bit bigger than the posts on the SUMA mirror. Take your needle nose pliers and squeeze the ends of the connectors a bit so the internal metal tabs bend in a bit. Then the connectors will have enough friction to stay on the SUMA posts nicely.
Ford Bronco Group Buy | Suma Performance Mirrors 9964622F-256D-410E-BF51-9A074452B4B0
Ford Bronco Group Buy | Suma Performance Mirrors 45CBBDC6-6858-42C8-87FC-3FF2EA9CC927
Ford Bronco Group Buy | Suma Performance Mirrors 0D41F084-1811-4516-B1F8-3F465ED372B9
Ford Bronco Group Buy | Suma Performance Mirrors 55A3FDFD-7DF4-41F0-8091-CCADE6970261
Ford Bronco Group Buy | Suma Performance Mirrors 40966D4F-6099-4A12-846B-2174F17B31D9

Ford Bronco Group Buy | Suma Performance Mirrors 54D8BB84-B731-402C-8A6D-4519FD1D67F0

Last edited:

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok, so I agree that you shouldn’t have to do these thing to make a 3rd party product fit, but I live by “improvise, adapt, overcome.” Here are some tips for a successful install:
Interesting, i need to do #2, need more slack

Fyi, the thin black ones are your defrost wires, not blis. The block harness is bliss

Last edited:

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting, i need to do #2, need more slack

Fyi, the thin black ones are your defrost wires, not blis. The block harness is bliss
Edited, thanks.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Edited, thanks.
That's a good write up! needed that before i tried the first time, now im confident I'll get the defrost wires hooked up. I couldn't see why the wires were not long enough.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think we've responded to all the emails? If we missed anyone, please DM us here, and will get back to you.

Regarding the terminals and defroster wiring, we didn't encounter these issues when testing the protocol. We apologize for the trouble. That being said, we are looking into making a wire extension with the correct terminals such that you can use the extension wire to connect the defroster pins and the OEM defroster wire to solve the issue.

Regarding the Logo, sorry that the rendering didn't have it. The reason we've decided to put it on is that we've found copycats offer products of inferior quality (at least for the car platforms). To protect the customers and our brand, we've decided to put the logo in an area we thought was inconspicuous.

If you have any further questions, please email us at [email protected], thank you.

Eddy

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those who have placed an order, please let us know, so we can update the list.

Group Buy List
1. 11084
2. 11088
3. 11184
10 (10% off)
20 (20% off)
30 (30% off)

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think we've responded to all the emails? If we missed anyone, please DM us here, and will get back to you.

Regarding the Logo, sorry that the rendering didn't have it. The reason we've decided to put it on is that we've found copycats offer products of inferior quality (at least for the car platforms). To protect the customers and our brand, we've decided to put the logo in an area we thought was inconspicuous.

If you have any further questions, please email us at [email protected], thank you.

Eddy
'
I sent a PM a day before I sent the email (2 days ago) and still no response to either one.

an inconspicuous place to put the branding would be on the back side. This way it can be verified but not have your eye drawn to it. I understand you wanting to "To protect the customers and our brand" but this is a deal breaker and I would not have ordered these had I known. A heads up to your customers with an option to cancel would have been appreciated.

Edit: update - someone on FB messenger responded with an apology that my email was missed and "Our team will look for it and answer your questions. I’ll ping our team to respond this morning". We will see if anyone addresses the issue

Edit: update 2 - Eddy responded to my email with an apology and an offer to 100% make it right.

Last edited:

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
'
I sent a PM a day before I sent the email (2 days ago) and still no response to either one.

an inconspicuous place to put the branding would be on the back side. This way it can be verified but not have your eye drawn to it. I understand you wanting to "To protect the customers and our brand" but this is a deal breaker and I would not have ordered these had I known. A heads up to your customers with an option to cancel would have been appreciated.

Edit: update - someone on FB messenger responded with an apology that my email was missed and "Our team will look for it and answer your questions. I’ll ping our team to respond this morning". We will see if anyone addresses the issue

Edit: update 2 - Eddy responded to my email with an apology and an offer to 100% make it right.
What was the offer to make it 100% right?

Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At this point, I will have to return this item, as the LOGO being put on the mirror is a non-starter for me. I would be OK if you put it on the back of the plastic or on the side, but not on the mirror itself. I loved the concept, but I feel like you need to put what the finished product would look like. I waited several months, and am a little disappointed, and really its the LOGO. You should probably do a POLL on this. Just say'in

Thank you

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs