EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apologies if this has been asked/answered already, but is the final finish gloss black like in the install video, or is it the matte black like on the website photos? Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP

CyberOrangeBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apologies if this has been asked/answered already, but is the final finish gloss black like in the install video, or is it the matte black like on the website photos? Thanks!
The gloss black is avaliable as an option but pretty sure you'd have to talk to Tyson directly to order one that way, the matte black is standard.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting. Always good to be made aware of other solutions, and this looks like a good one. Hey, a question for you, what is the poke like by putting 35's on your optional badland wheels. I have the same wheels coming and was not sure if you could put 35's on them and still be able to use them. Did you have to make any modifications to fit them on? Any rubbing, ect?

Sponsored
OP
OP

CyberOrangeBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting. Always good to be made aware of other solutions, and this looks like a good one. Hey, a question for you, what is the poke like by putting 35's on your optional badland wheels. I have the same wheels coming and was not sure if you could put 35's on them and still be able to use them. Did you have to make any modifications to fit them on? Any rubbing, ect?
Not much poke at all on the Badlands optional wheels sat pretty flush with the fender flares, only mod needed to run them was removal of the front crash bar (the one behind the tire was able to remain). I was not experiencing any rubbing on the UCA, but ended up going with 2 inch spacers so that I could upgrade my UCA to the RPG billet ones. Once I put the spacers on I got what I would describe as a desirable amount of poke and had to remove the crash bars that sit behind the tire as well.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not much poke at all on the Badlands optional wheels sat pretty flush with the fender flares, only mod needed to run them was removal of the front crash bar (the one behind the tire was able to remain). I was not experiencing any rubbing on the UCA, but ended up going with 2 inch spacers so that I could upgrade my UCA to the RPG billet ones. Once I put the spacers on I got what I would describe as a desirable amount of poke and had to remove the crash bars that sit behind the tire as well.
Hey COB,
Those RPG UCA's are awesome, I have also had my eye on those. Thanks for the insights as it helps me plan my upgrades when I eventually get my bronco. Enjoy your ride!

Photographer

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great. Is a Maxtrax accessory mount available for order yet?

Raptor72

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious as to backlog/shipping estimates at this time?

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Gen2 Raptor Midtravel / TowRunner F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks great. Is a Maxtrax accessory mount available for order yet?
We are taking preorders currently with a $100 deposit. Testing will be complete in the next few weeks. Those interested can email me at [email protected]

The arb tred pro system can be mounted with out the adapter molle plate.

Last edited:

Sponsored

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Gen2 Raptor Midtravel / TowRunner F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curious as to backlog/shipping estimates at this time?
We just finished testing the new changes to the support bracket to better accommodate the max tax Molle panel with tires less than 35" tires. Currently our latest batch is shipping as we speak, we have limited number on hand and are making more as fast as we can...

For latest ship times its best to txt me 9154490881 directly! Below is a quick video of our PEM fasteners that allow you to easily remove the accessories without removal of the whole assembly. This machine uses so much pressure than the two metals become fused together permanently. Just one part of the process that goes into each and every system!

Last edited:

Coronabronco

Badlands
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Official Review!!
Overall I’ve already been using this bracket for a couple weeks. Love the versatility of it and definitely the extra support for the tailgate as my bronco is far from a pavement princess. Current set up is using the antenna bracket with the midland whip antenna, and the arm bracket for my 3 gallon fuel Rotopax. Waiting for their max trax attachment lol. It’s been useful for all my off-roading adventures and will be getting tons more use. Currently using with the stock badlands 33s but will be going 37s mickeys in the Near future so stay tuned for my build! @Coronabronco on Instagram!

Ford Bronco Hammer Built Tire Support and Rotopax Bracket Accessory Review plus Pics DDEB75B7-37AF-4F2A-903B-FBCA143A7936

Last edited:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Official Review!!
Overall I’ve already been using this bracket for a couple weeks. Love the versatility of it and definitely the extra support for the tailgate as my bronco is far from a pavement princess. Current set up is using the antenna bracket with the midland whip antenna, and the arm bracket for my 3 gallon fuel Rotopax. It’s been useful for all my off-roading adventures and will be getting tons more use. Currently using with the stock badlands 33s but will be going 37s mickeys in the Near future so stay tuned for my build! @Coronabronco on Instagram!

Ford Bronco Hammer Built Tire Support and Rotopax Bracket Accessory Review plus Pics DDEB75B7-37AF-4F2A-903B-FBCA143A7936
Looking great! Can't wait to get mine installed as well.

Raptor72

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting on Maxtrax bracket.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve been torn on which support to order as well. While I don’t have 35’s yet. I do have the tailgate table with molle bags and gear strapped to it that probably adds another 30lbs on top of the stock badlands wheel/tire. I do like the idea that I can mount future accessories to the HB mount.
Sponsored