Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i dont know an exact delivery date, but I’m able to order now with delivery late summer.
Without a reservation and ordering this late....delivery will be in 2022....probably later in 2022.
Sponsored

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The whole wiper/defrost on the back window is overrated IMHO. My Subaru’s quit working 10 years ago and I did not miss it. This is in Montana, lots of snow.

They make these things, it’s called a brush. Every gas station has them for $1.99. You need to use them anyway, even if you have the back wiper. Example =

7458E0A9-87FB-4900-917D-450BE79AB842.jpeg

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was reading thread and looked in the wiring diagram to see if it differentiated between soft and hard tops which it doesn't.....
It has been established that you don't get the plugs located just inside the left cargo area.

But maybe what has not been established is what do those plugs control. I think we've all figured it was for the defroster AND the windshield wiper but maybe it's just for part of it?

Or did Ford include the wiring in the door regardless, but then removed the wiring in the body... Makes no flipping sense.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has been established that you don't get the plugs located just inside the left cargo area.

But maybe what has not been established is what do those plugs control. I think we've all figured it was for the defroster AND the windshield wiper but maybe it's just for part of it?

Or did Ford include the wiring in the door regardless, but then removed the wiring in the body... Makes no flipping sense.
Unless the diagram is wrong or doesn't reflect the different top options, the wires should be in the harness somewhere. I guess it's possible they are there and stop at one of the connectors prior to where they terminate in the back but that isn't a big issue since the connectors will be the same regardless. Easy to figure out what the pigtail is to get the right male and female terminal pins so not concerned about hardware as much as if the steering control module has the ability to enable the rear wiper/washer function.
Sponsored