Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ive already got my winch for the garage for the top.
Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in a high rise with underground parking. My not so elegant solution will be a couple times a year to invite a buddy over to help unmount/remount the HT. Storage will entail using one of the building's carts to transport the rear shell portion to/from my 3rd bedroom/office. Bottle of bourbon for payment to be supplied by (and shared with) me. My buddy's a BT fan so cheap labor :cool: , though we are always looking for an "excuse" to break out the rarer stuff. Comparing to even the cheapest solution here it would take many, many years before my expense outlay intersects with any of these - not to mention the fun of the shared experience and story telling with the after-hoist drinking. If I ever move back into a house, though, I'd probably look to integrate a ceiling lift.

robertccribb

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Checking in to see if anyone has bought/made a hoist for their tops, and if you could share details and pics. I like the Lange hoists but haven't been able to confirm if they are compatible yet.

EDIT: Figured it was easier calling Lange. They are waiting on their Bronco and do plan to offer a hoist for it. If you're interested, he suggested to continue to check their site monthly.

Last edited:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checking in to see if anyone has bought/made a hoist for their tops, and if you could share details and pics. I like the Lange hoists but haven't been able to confirm if they are compatible yet.

EDIT: Figured it was easier calling Lange. They are waiting on their Bronco and do plan to offer a hoist for it. If you're interested, he suggested to continue to check their site monthly.

TopLiftPro plans to make one too

Sponsored

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Costco has these on sale: https://www.costco.com/.product.1408928.html

Was thinking I could just get a sealable mattress bag and store my hard top on this for the summer, then I can put the soft top in the bag and store here for the winter.

Was looking for a true Bronco hard top shell storage bag but couldn't find anything.

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hard top, rack, rtt,.. and a garage opening that's barely 82" .. this is getting complicated...
Sponsored