Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for the response.

So you just put this on a regular dolly and padded the bottom? Or did you modify the Extreme Terrain solution?

If you can please post a picture of the “dolly” without the Hardtop on it.
I'm putting the top back on the Bronco later today so will take a picture then. But all I did was take a top cart for my Jeep JLU and adjust the arms in to the most narrow placement possible and add some additional cushioning. Pics later...
Sponsored

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm putting the top back on the Bronco later today so will take a picture then. But all I did was take a top cart for my Jeep JLU and adjust the arms in to the most narrow placement possible and add some additional cushioning. Pics later...
Thank you - much appreciated.

THE Buckeye Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2021 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the info.

Looking to just store the 2 Door Bronco Hardtop vertically - I’m challenged for space in my garage.

I can hang the front 2 pieces of the Hardtop and 2 doors on my wall with the bags provided by Ford.

Surprised there is no vertical wheeled cart solution for the 2 door Bronco Hardtop.

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As promised, he’s a few pictures of my cart setup as well as the process I go through to install the top. Today was a little more challenging that others to put the top back on as I had installed some of those Cargo Side Shelf Protectors but realized when I was screwing in the bolts that the top was no longer aligned with the bolt holes. After reading up I found out that they are NOT compatible with the hard-top as they don’t have a hole for the forward locating pin AND they seem to throw off the alignment of the top enough to not reinstall the bolts.

I’ve also been highly curious of a TopLift/RollNJack solution to minimize the work involved but the TL Pro won’t work with my setup as I have the Tuffy Enclosure installed which blocks the TL Pro from rolling into place. The TL Venture Pro appears to be an option as its design uses arms that will fit in the 13” gap between the top of the enclosure and the top of the window line. I’d prefer the RollNJack but can’t get a response from them on the length of the arms on their design.

Anyway…as promised here’s some pictures of my cart setup.

Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? IMG_4672

Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? IMG_4671

Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? IMG_4667

Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? IMG_4665

Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? IMG_4669

Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? IMG_4673

Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? IMG_4674

Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? IMG_4676

Sponsored

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
As promised, he’s a few pictures of my cart setup as well as the process I go through to install the top. Today was a little more challenging that others to put the top back on as I had installed some of those Cargo Side Shelf Protectors but realized when I was screwing in the bolts that the top was no longer aligned with the bolt holes. After reading up I found out that they are NOT compatible with the hard-top as they don’t have a hole for the forward locating pin AND they seem to throw off the alignment of the top enough to not reinstall the bolts.

I’ve also been highly curious of a TopLift/RollNJack solution to minimize the work involved but the TL Pro won’t work with my setup as I have the Tuffy Enclosure installed which blocks the TL Pro from rolling into place. The TL Venture Pro appears to be an option as its design uses arms that will fit in the 13” gap between the top of the enclosure and the top of the window line. I’d prefer the RollNJack but can’t get a response from them on the length of the arms on their design.

Anyway…as promised here’s some pictures of my cart setup.

That's awesome. I do something very similar for my early Bronco hardtop when it comes off. Never thought to use it on the new one too.

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not a cart or a jack but I went went with the Garage Smart Top Lifter. It wasn't cheap, like $800 shipped but man, to me it's worth every penny. It's so well engineered I was very impressed. Instructions are very lacking but it's awesome. Can take it off and put on by myself. I can store front two rows with it but most importantly I can park under it and still utilize my whole garage and not worry about banging anything into it. I've even stored my tube doors with it when I have my regular doors on.
Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? 20230621_184011
Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? 20230621_184108

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL, here comes the hillbilly!!!
I already had this, so zero cost for me.

Pull behind yard cart for a garden tractor.
Works strictly as a top cart, but it gets it out of my garage when I want to leave the top off for days at a time and still let the Bronco sleep in the garage and keep the night critters at bay.

It has to go on with the glass towards the draw bar or it wants to "dump" itself off the back.

I might have paid $120 a few years back.

Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? 1687407095581

Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? 1687407183318

Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? 1687407207364

... and gratuitous topless shot!
Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? 1687407544834

TxTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the info.

Looking to just store the 2 Door Bronco Hardtop vertically - I’m challenged for space in my garage.

I can hang the front 2 pieces of the Hardtop and 2 doors on my wall with the bags provided by Ford.

Surprised there is no vertical wheeled cart solution for the 2 door Bronco Hardtop.
I am looking for the same thing (storing vertically), but I was thinking to do it opposite where the rear glass hatch is pointed to the sky and store the front tops inside the rear top with the middle top just outside the rear top. I will probably just make something myself, but I have been a little on the fence due to Ford's limited info. They tell you to store it flat with the rear glass hatch open. Why would they specify this? Probably overthinking it, but I wonder if there is a good reason for specifying this specific storing config.

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am looking for the same thing (storing vertically), but I was thinking to do it opposite where the rear glass hatch is pointed to the sky and store the front tops inside the rear top with the middle top just outside the rear top. I will probably just make something myself, but I have been a little on the fence due to Ford's limited info. They tell you to store it flat with the rear glass hatch open. Why would they specify this? Probably overthinking it, but I wonder if there is a good reason for specifying this specific storing config.
I still haven’t found a solution to store the 2 door back half of the Hardtop vertically. Tons of options for Jeeps but have yet to see anything for the Bronco. Really surprising no one has made a wheeled storage cart.

For the time being - I have mine on a shelf high up in my garage. Not ideal but it’s working and out of the way for now. It’s not heavy (80lbs), just super awkward to lift and move around.

And this is the first time I’m hearing the rear glass needs to be stored in the open position.

Sponsored

GreggL

Wildtrak
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I made a cart for my JKU hardtop, which worked out great to store my top vertically during the summer. See the picture below for the dimensions. Has anyone modified this design for size changes of the Bronco's hardtop?
Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? cart1

Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? cart2

OP
OP
Roofus

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I made a cart for my JKU hardtop, which worked out great to store my top vertically during the summer. See the picture below for the dimensions. Has anyone modified this design for size changes of the Bronco's hardtop?
cart1.jpg

cart2.jpg
Those specs have been floating around bronco world for a few years now, and I do recall someone somewhere saying they had already made one for their Jeep and modified it to work for the Bronco. But I’ve never seen anyone post specs or recommended adjustments for our roofs.

Last edited:

Tazman66

Outer Banks
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

This is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. Are you storing the top with the rear glass up or down? I think I would prefer the glass up and be able to store the front panels inside. I have a 2-door.

GreggL

Wildtrak
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The top is stored with the glass down with this cart. The 2 carpeted posts on one side of the cart prop the top at a slight angle. The top edge of the hardtop rests on the posts. It has worked out great for storing the hardtop from my 2016 JKU.

I am still waiting for the delivery of my Wildtrak--built on Sept 6, but will not ship until the UAW strike is over. From what I have found online, the Bronco's hardtop is about 5" shorter in height and slightly wider compared to my Jeep's hardtop. I should be able to move the 2 carpeted supports toward the back to compensate for the height difference, but I don't know if the placement and/or the height of the posts will work.
Sponsored