Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been waiting for all of these companies that make storage carts for Jeeps to come up with a solution for us. The only thing out there - at least labeled - for our Broncos is this: https://www.extremeterrain.com/redrock-4x4-bronco-hard-top-storage-cart-j141594.html But some of our members have reported that upon delivery that this is just a remarketed Wrangler cart that does not fit.

Has anyone seen a cart built specifically for us? (I'm in a parking garage so this is my only option.) It's just shocking to me that after two years we still haven't seen a solution here.
Sponsored

cburke996

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Firebird, E39 M5, Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking for the same thing...

Mike Kleen

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Base MIC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Only things I've seen here are the DIY plans. That's what I'm gonna do.

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there still no solution for this?

Sponsored

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking for the same as well.

Some sort of cart on wheels or being able to hang it on a wall with hooks.

Have only seen the DYI type stuff.

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I repurposed my Jeep Cargo Cart for my Bronco. But since the Bronco top is a few inches shorter than the Jeep it doesn't tilt back to engage the support bar the way the Jeep top does. What I ended up doing was adjusting the legs inward as much as possible which now allows me to sit the Bronco top vertically (as opposed to at an angle for the Jeep).

This works better IMO as it takes up less space in the garage. I also installed some insulation pads on the bars for a better surface to lay it on.

Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? 1681219016585

Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? 1681219026525

There are tons of versions out there that appear to be the same basic product. Here's a sample and how the Jeep top sits on it:

Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? 1681219157521

Ford Bronco Hard Top Storage Cart? 1681219239128

OP
OP
Roofus

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

TopLiftPros just introduced the “Venture” model which folds up into 2 boxes for storage.
I still have never seen a purpose built cart for our tops. I worry about putting too much pressure on the back glass with the Jeep versions.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TopLiftPros just introduced the “Venture” model which folds up into 2 boxes for storage.
I still have never seen a purpose built cart for our tops. I worry about putting too much pressure on the back glass with the Jeep versions.
I just got the Venture. It does not fold up into 2 boxes for storage. You have to disassemble it in order to do that. The marketing is misleading. I’m planning to replace the bolts with quick release pins to make the process easier but it’s definitely not just a quick fold up and go thing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Roofus

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got the Venture. It does not fold up into 2 boxes for storage. You have to disassemble it in order to do that. The marketing is misleading. I’m planning to replace the bolts with quick release pins to make the process easier but it’s definitely not just a quick fold up and go thing.
That’s good feedback! I was planning on finally breaking down and just paying the premium for one of these this summer since no one seems to be interested in building a purpose built cart. I’ll probably just get the normal one if that’s the case. I know they have a sort of 2.0 version of the original on the way as well.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before I realized this was sitting on a dolly, I thought you had rested it on the ground like this. Internally I was screaming. :ROFLMAO:

Nice solution!

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Before I realized this was sitting on a dolly, I thought you had rested it on the ground like this. Internally I was screaming. :ROFLMAO:

Nice solution!
I repurposed my Jeep Cargo Cart for my Bronco. But since the Bronco top is a few inches shorter than the Jeep it doesn't tilt back to engage the support bar the way the Jeep top does. What I ended up doing was adjusting the legs inward as much as possible which now allows me to sit the Bronco top vertically (as opposed to at an angle for the Jeep).

This works better IMO as it takes up less space in the garage. I also installed some insulation pads on the bars for a better surface to lay it on.

1681219016585.png

1681219026525.png

There are tons of versions out there that appear to be the same basic product. Here's a sample and how the Jeep top sits on it:

1681219157521.png

1681219239128.png
How are you protecting the back window? I know its only 80 lbs but it seems like the entire weight of this is resting on the back window.

ExtremeTerrain has a solution but It stored horizontally.

Still searching for a cart that can store a 2 Door Bronco HardTop vertically.

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How are you protecting the back window? I know its only 80 lbs but it seems like the entire weight of this is resting on the back window.

ExtremeTerrain has a solution but It stored horizontally.

Still searching for a cart that can store a 2 Door Bronco HardTop vertically.
Decent concern to consider. The weight is actually split across the top/edges and the window as the cart sits on both. I also have some pipe insulation and towels underneath to cushion it pretty well.

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Decent concern to consider. The weight is actually split across the top/edges and the window as the cart sits on both. I also have some pipe insulation and towels underneath to cushion it pretty well.
Thanks for the response.

So you just put this on a regular dolly and padded the bottom? Or did you modify the Extreme Terrain solution?

If you can please post a picture of the “dolly” without the Hardtop on it.
Sponsored