Sponsored

Has anybody sat in a new Bronco or Bronco Sport? - Headroom for 6'2"?

Dave2ID

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Mustang Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im 6.0 and had plenty of room in the front seat. Guy in the back seat was 6,3 and had a good 5 inches of head room and said plenty of legroom as well. It was a 4 door Cyber Orange Wildtrak w/Sasquatch. Threw that last part in, just because.
Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I took a ride in the Bronco and I have driven the Bronco Sport. The Bronco has better head room.

I’m 6’4” and I had plenty of room.
The Bronco you rode in, did it have MGV, cloth, or leather seats? Trying to find any info on the comfort of MGV vs cloth and what best to compare MGV to

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Bronco you rode in, did it have MGV, cloth, or leather seats? Trying to find any info on the comfort of MGV vs cloth and what best to compare MGV to
I think they were leather. It was an Outer Banks Sasquatch. I've felt the material of the MGV seats. I would say it feels closer to leather. It reminds me of the V-Tex seats I had on some VWs. The one thing I worry about is that those seats got HOT in the Arizona sun in my Jetta with no tint. I can't imagine sitting on a MGV equipped Bronco after it's been in the sun for a couple hour. 2nd degree taint burns.

Tmkimler

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am 6'5" and sat it the OBX fishing concept with no problem. My wife is 5'4" and was able to sit behind me with no issues.
Sponsored