A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I've noticed twice now that sometimes I get different beeps from time to time.
Almost always with the front end parking assist. I park in a garage every night, so I'm used to the one
beep tone. Tonight was the second time it was different.
Yes, I searched. Found nothing.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The front assist beeps with the same tone but a different pattern as you get closer. If you get too close it becomes a solid tone and turn your vehicle image red (normally they're green I think)

Now when it comes to just general sounds, then yeah the Bronco has various types of beeps for different things. The one that still driving me crazy is I'll be driving along and just hear a single beep And I have yet to figure out what it's trying to tell me.... I think it may have to do with some traffic alert while I'm navigating.

LMF Bronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The system chimes normally play through the audio system but if there's a problem they will play through the instrument cluster. Typically will be quiet and sound a bit tinny, can occur due to low voltage immediately after start or high network traffic. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

OP
OP
FleshTuxedo

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model