Sponsored

Has anyone that selected the "Graphics" Package received and order date?

cyber007x

Raptor
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm thinking the Graphics package is holding up me not receiving a build date.. Order was submitted on March 12th
Sponsored

Riverat

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if the graphics are holding you up. They only schedule build dates on certain days. There has only been one round of scheduling so far. Not sure when the next round of scheduling for the Raptor will happen. Hopefully in the next couple weeks

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered April 21 and didn't get a build date till Dec 21. This is not a fast process.

OP
OP
cyber007x

cyber007x

Raptor
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is for Bronco Raptor. Do you mean the Raptor, or regular Bronco?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL! so many peeps respond in the Raptor forum about their broncos. I don't get it.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No. Please don't speculate. A few of us have not been schedule and most of us do NOT have the Graphics package

I'm thinking the Graphics package is holding up me not receiving a build date.. Order was submitted on March 12th

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. Please don't speculate. A few of us have not been schedule and most of us do NOT have the Graphics package
Hold your horsesssssssss. Process. In production since mid January. I hope u have a way better and swift experience.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dude. what are you talking about? This is the Raptor thread and production starts in job 2. We are not talking about the base bronco.

Hold your horsesssssssss. Process. In production since mid January. I hope u have a way better and swift experience.

TheBaadestMeinhoff

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

LOL! so many peeps respond in the Raptor forum about their broncos. I don't get it.
In fairness, the thread shows up at the tip of the site, and at least on mobile, doesn’t say what forum it’s in. When I first opened it I thought it was a joke post about someone not having his wildtrak w/ graphics within a month of ordering. Didn’t realize it was a raptor until reading more posts in the thread.
With the layout of this site being how it is, that’s going to happen frequently.

Sponsored

RapidResponder

Raptor
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2019 F150 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP, the Graphics Package is not what is holding up your Bronco Raptor build date.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What is holding up the build?
Nothing. They've only done one scheduling event. As of now we have no known commodity hold ups on the Raptor. There should be another round of scheduling at the end of this week but there is no guarantee you, or anyone, will get scheduled.

Until we are aware of issues it really is just a wait and see time. That's why the Raptor forums have died down in the past week, not much to talk about until the next round of scheduling.

RapidResponder

Raptor
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2019 F150 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nothing. They've only done one scheduling event. As of now we have no known commodity hold ups on the Raptor. There should be another round of scheduling at the end of this week but there is no guarantee you, or anyone, will get scheduled.

Until we are aware of issues it really is just a wait and see time. That's why the Raptor forums have died down in the past week, not much to talk about until the next round of scheduling.
Well stated.

Adrenalista

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Did anyone get their Raptor build pushed to production this week? Or know of the next schedule date?

I haven’t gotten my production date yet. If anyone is curious here’s my build details.
Original day 1 reservation holder, GT, no graphics, lux package, carbon fiber, orange accent seats.
Sponsored