Sponsored

Have Some Money? It's For Sale -- Eruption Green Heritage Build w/ white roof & grille, pinstripes, script emblem

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the attention to detail by painting the B-pillar and not using bright white.
I've thought about this, but it is gonna look really odd with the top off. You'll have a big white 'flag' sticking up out of nowhere.
Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm getting mine serviced tomorrow and will post window sticker if there! Curious to know how much they're selling it for too😅

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

similar
to the build i am going for - chrome slot mag wheels wimbledon white top, delfab ford grille in silver, chrome bronco script, edge painted grill in erup green and maybe a stripe or chrome accent piece like

Sponsored

JRBinMalibuCanyon

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
similar
to the build i am going for - chrome slot mag wheels wimbledon white top, delfab ford grille in silver, chrome bronco script, edge painted grill in erup green and maybe a stripe or chrome accent piece like
Any news on whether delfab will produce and sell that grille?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like to know if the top has been painted or wrapped. After seeing bubbling occurring on another unfortunate Bronco owners MIC I would be gun shy at paying for a paint job or wrap of my hard top. Other then that, I like. Though I think the rims need to be painted the same color white.

JRBinMalibuCanyon

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Like to know if the top has been painted or wrapped. After seeing bubbling occurring on another unfortunate Bronco owners MIC I would be gun shy at paying for a paint job or wrap of my hard top. Other then that, I like. Though I think the rims need to be painted the same color white.
Painted by Galpin Auto Sports, they say.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That bubbled soon after delivery. I have had mine since mid November, and no problems. I'm sure it's probably stable. I'd color mine without worries now.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is my 1970. But my new '70 was $3600 OTD. 302, 3 on the tree, chrome bumpers, not much else.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Any news on whether delfab will produce and sell that grille?
Last I heard from him he hopes to, so I remain optimistic - maybe encouragement through instagram would push him along!

KGRoberts

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've thought about this, but it is gonna look really odd with the top off. You'll have a big white 'flag' sticking up out of nowhere.
I think you're right. If the B-pillar is painted white, the roll bar should be painted to match. Need to photoshop a topless Eruption Green and test that theory.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My salesman sent me this photo a few minutes ago. It's for sale at Galpin. Check out how sweet the pinstripes are!!! GAS did the build. Wonder how a Ford dealer got the script badging? Hahahahaha!

IMG_6884.jpeg
This is right up my alley for my consideration of a classic Bronco, except I’d prefer that the front grill was in chrome like I had with my 70. But some came in white, so that’s ok too. I’d be curious as to the asking price.
Sponsored