Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sean, Mark is having the same problem as we have. He can't get his Bronco delivered either. I'm sure when he gets it in his shop he'll start on his design. I figure I'll just get the Ford headliner, and when Mark gets his to market, I'll rip that thin POS out, and get one from HotHead. I have a HotHead in my Wrangler, and it is well made, thicker, and Mark sells sound deafening strips that really do the job. And all that at a better price point.
I toyed with that idea, but not knowing what kind of adhesive they're using on the current garbage headliner, I decided against it. Figured there'd be some areas not covered by the HotHead, and I don't want to have to deal with cleaning off a lot of residue from the other headliner.
Mark is going to have his far before I get mine, so I'm in no rush.
Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Watching this video has gotten me concerned about the quality and effectiveness of the headliner. It's flaking and peeling off in the video.
Also, I dont know what's underneath the felt, but felt typically only reduces some high frequencies.
Maybe when Ford is addressing the roof issue, they could address this too.

Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 12.57.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 12.59.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 12.59.09 PM.png
Looks like that headliner has dandriff bad better get the head and shoulders hahahaha (sorry laughing at myself right now typing this

Reactions: Jak

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like that headliner has dandriff bad better get the head and shoulders hahahaha (sorry laughing at myself right now typing this
I agree with you. I have a MY23 MIC top with the sound deadening headliner. Every day I have these little white flakes everywhere. Am I breathing in this crap? I hate it. Maybe I should vacuum the hard top to see if I can some of the flakes off. And if I do that, will it take care of it all? Super annoying to have to dust the interior every day, but that's just not right.
Sponsored