First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler (YJ) Subaru legacy KTM 690 Enduro R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone put aftermarket heated seats in a 6th Gen Bronco? I really think that’s the only option in a base model I’d miss. Would be cool if you could buy and use the factory climate control panel but not sure it would be that easy.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Putting in the factory system would be... interesting. The Mid package (that has the heated seats) also includes the dual climate control system. So the panel that has the buttons for the heated seats is also the same panel that has the dual climate system, which obviously the Base Bronco does not have. Not sure if you could make it all work together honestly, and you'd probably be better off with going with an aftermarket solution.

I know Katzkin offers heated seats as part of their leather seat covers, not sure if they offer it standalone though.

Last edited:

DirtyGSer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pretty sure someone commented on the idea that the auto climate control has more/different dampers and temp sensors so its not likely you could just connect it up and flip some things in forscan.

You can buy the factory heating elements from any Ford parts source BUT the two backs are on national backorder so you'd only have the seat base.

Would love to know if the climate panel would do anything if connected.

J

Sponsored

Rdavis

Big Bend
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I put Katzkin heated seats in my base. The controls are on the center console by the window controls.

AB619D9B-1CDD-4936-B724-CB229C4EDA33.jpeg
i paid 2,500 for heated+leather front and back seats threw the dealer Ford

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I put Katzkin heated seats in my base. The controls are on the center console by the window controls.
Not sure if I've asked you yet, but I've asked a few. Do you know if the factory wiring harness for the heated seats were there (under the seats) to tap into? Or if not, where did they get the feed?

OP
OP
GrayEagleRider

GrayEagleRider

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Ford Bronco Heated Seats in a Base? AB619D9B-1CDD-4936-B724-CB229C4EDA33
That looks great! Very clean installation. Thanks.

OP
OP
GrayEagleRider

GrayEagleRider

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Putting in the factory system would be... interesting. The Mid package (that has the heated seats) also includes the dual climate control system. So the panel that has the buttons for the heated seats is also the same panel that has the dual climate system, which obviously the Base Bronco does not have. Not sure if you could make it all work together honestly, and you'd probably be better off with going with an aftermarket solution.

I know Katzkin offers heated seats as part of their leather seat covers, not sure if they offer it standalone though.
Thanks for the follow up. I totally forgot about the dual climate controls. I’m sure that would be too much hassle to attempt to make work.

Sponsored

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure if I've asked you yet, but I've asked a few. Do you know if the factory wiring harness for the heated seats were there (under the seats) to tap into? Or if not, where did they get the feed?
They fuse tapped the interior fuse panel

a.doba

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any idea if there are plugs under the seats that are pre-wired for the heated seats? Or Mid package would have a complete different harness ?

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One of the sales guys at the local dealer has a base and had heated seats installed. You can get the heated pads and install them yourself, or do what he did and pay a shop just for the heated part. He still has the cloth seats.

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
They fuse tapped the interior fuse panel
Do you know which fuses they used? installed mine and looking for a good accessory fuse for each seat. Found 2 but they’re right on top of each other and the add a fuses would be butting against each other.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you know which fuses they used? installed mine and looking for a good accessory fuse for each seat. Found 2 but they’re right on top of each other and the add a fuses would be butting against each other.
How much power do they pull?
Could one fuse feed both seats?
Sponsored