First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lot of first world problems going on in here.
You guys know there a people fighting over a grain of rice somewhere in the world right now right?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Southern Girl

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lot of first world problems going on in here.
You guys know there a people fighting over a grain of rice somewhere in the world right now right?
Strawman argument.

Frangiepod

Badlands
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4 dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I realize that I'm a Floridian, but it got down in the 40s this week when I was driving to work in the morning. Those heated seats are pretty sweet. I am looking forward to using them when it's in the 20s in January. It will be 80 later in the day, but that 20-something is harsh in the morning.

You can even use the heat on high if your back is sore. :LOL: I may or may not have done that.
Ive tried my heated seats and donā€™t notice any heat at all. Wondering if you can def feel the heat - like does it get hot? Ive had heated seats before and they def get hot. Maybe thereā€™s just something wrong with mine. The heated steering wheel works great. Seats not so much.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it's a shame that heated steering wheel and heated seats are stuck in packages in which if you want a manual, you can't get them.
Badlands can get you all that, so while not available in any other trim, you can get manual and lux together in the BL.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a northerner by birth and I've always hated heated seats. I don't want my seat giving me swamass and as northern I've always just dressed appropriately for the weather outside, problem solved. Then again I consider 40s to be light jacket weather.

Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a northerner by birth and I've always hated heated seats. I don't want my seat giving me swamass and as northern I've always just dressed appropriately for the weather outside, problem solved. Then again I consider 40s to be light jacket weather.
TIL Virginia gets winter weather. just kidding.

but as someone who's winters get into the negative temps (both Celsius and Fahrenheit), i with there was a cold weather package with the heated steering wheel and seats. being locked into the badlands trim for the manual is kinda dumb.

Go_Galt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are two people in this world. People who have shit their pants in their life and liars. I sharted once in public and it changed my life in the same way.

We're all friends here and you've officially become my favorite user.
Any man that hasn't shit himself at least once, isn't taking enough risks in life.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TIL Virginia gets winter weather. just kidding.

but as someone who's winters get into the negative temps (both Celsius and Fahrenheit), i with there was a cold weather package with the heated steering wheel and seats. being locked into the badlands trim for the manual is kinda dumb.
Virginia doesn't get winters as far as I'm concerned, that's why I said I am a northerner. I grew up in Michigan's UP. I moved here two weeks before the "snowmageddon" storm in 2010 and thought it was hilarious that everything shutdown for an entire week for what I considered to be a normal winter snowstorm.

OP
OP
Southern Girl

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive tried my heated seats and donā€™t notice any heat at all. Wondering if you can def feel the heat - like does it get hot? Ive had heated seats before and they def get hot. Maybe thereā€™s just something wrong with mine. The heated steering wheel works great. Seats not so much.
There is something wrong if you can't feel any heat. Mine gets very toasty.

Brnco2.7

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I donā€™t really need them. I live in Michigan and my wife has them in her escape. The first thing I do when I drive it is turn them off. She loves them though!

Sponsored

BullyHayes

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
New Englander so youā€™d think Iā€™d love heated seatsā€¦ but I canā€™t stand them. Theyā€™re basically a mandatory feature for my wife, so her Escape has them. Nearly every time I get in her Escape, I get 15 minutes down the road and think to myself ā€wow why is my bum so hot and uncomfortable? Did I sh*t myself and not realize it?ā€. Takes me a few seconds to realize itā€™s the heated seats.

I drove my dealerā€™s Expedition the other day that had air conditioned seatsā€¦ now thoseā€¦ those were nice. Iā€™d pay lots of money to get those on the Bronco.
Same here! I'm preparing to move to the South in a couple of years and really wish ventilated seats were available in the Bronco! Ah, First World Problems (TM). Even better, I got to try a friends M-B SL with the AIRSCARF system during a hot day in SC - now THAT is something to pay extra for!

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, C8 Corvette Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got my Bronco last week. I've been driving it with the hardtop top off and then pumping up the heat and turning on the heated seats and steering wheel. Love it!

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Living in Northern Wisconsin I really like them, warmest seat warmers I've had. My only complaint is they turn off after XX minutes and on drives it will often turn off. Not a big deal, but my others don't do that.

LakeLife

Black Diamond
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Gt350/1970 Bronco/ 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Living in the North East ,the heated seats get very hot.
They are the warmest seats Iā€™ve v had in a vehicleā€¦..ever.
Unlike Prepvets mine stay on until I shut them off.
Sponsored