Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m 100% embarrassed that I have to ask, but I checked the owners manual and tried both settings but can’t seem to figure it out.

is there a way to adjust remote start so that your heated seats Are turned on and actually hot when you enter the car? Thus far I’ve only managed to get them to turn on once I get inside and press the start button -even if it’s been remote started and running for 5/10 mins
Sponsored

TullyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang, 02 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it’s based on if you had them on/off when you turned off the car the last time you drove it.
I have heated seats on my mustang and I feel like it works that way

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree with @TullyBronco .. my 2020 Escape Titanium is the same. As long as I leave my heated seats on when shutting off the car, they should come back on automatically when you remote start!!!

WCS67

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Escape has the heated seat setting under the climate control menu. Of course mine don’t always work right. I’ll set them to “automatic” but they always seem to default to the “off” setting. Dealer replaced a bad module but that didn’t last so I gave up.

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m 100% embarrassed that I have to ask, but I checked the owners manual and tried both settings but can’t seem to figure it out.

is there a way to adjust remote start so that your heated seats Are turned on and actually hot when you enter the car? Thus far I’ve only managed to get them to turn on once I get inside and press the start button -even if it’s been remote started and running for 5/10 mins
Yes follow my pictorial lol. The vehicle tries to keep it at 72 degrees inside when you remote start. The drivers seat will only warm up if the interior temp is a certain temp.

75A17EF4-043C-4C16-932A-75F14DF003FA.jpeg

38837EE8-64C9-42F3-BAF1-3898B5D771DA.jpeg

971E0DB7-A091-497C-917E-AB88A28FEB33.jpeg

523EEB15-63D2-41D2-B1C1-905F74C59DFD.jpeg

Sponsored

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes follow my pictorial lol. The vehicle tries to keep it at 72 degrees inside when you remote start. The drivers seat will only warm up if the interior temp is a certain temp.

Ford Bronco Remote start: heated seats 523EEB15-63D2-41D2-B1C1-905F74C59DFD

wow, that is a first, a pictorial "HTF do I............" I can't believe it, here we are waiting ourselves stupid on our Bronco, yet some are so far down the road, they can worry about warm buns (or fried eggs for that matter) OMG, I just love it!

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There should be a setting in the preference that will have them automatically come on based on temperature. Does you rig have auto climate control

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was wondering this myself as it looks like mine should hopefully be delivered sometime in February- my least favorite month as I'm usually done with the cold weather at that point.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's been in the single digits and below zero since mine was delivered. I haven't turned my heated seats or steering wheel off yet!

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Honestly the Ford setup based of ambient temperature is better than the ones I've had on both my Mercedes and Porsche. As an example one September morning driving to the train station it's in the 30's - but ride is too short for the heat to get up to temp - so heated seats are way to go. However later in the day with sun blazing in an open parking lot hitting 70* the interior is closer to 90 - last setting would've been hi heat and seats on - that's not practical. Working on AUTO the Ford system will never be super hot or super cold when you first get back to your car - but it WILL be more comfortable in the immediate time that you get into the vehicle - far better setup.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great post guy. In January 2023 it is still relevant.
Agreed. Almost 30,000 miles in and just learned something new, lol. I’ve used the remote start dozens of times and didn’t realize that there were the adjustments in settings 🤷‍♂️🤣. 🙏.

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, I don't think this covers what I've been experiencing the past couple of days, but I remote start my car when I know I'm leaving just so I know the engine is at least a bit warmed up.
It's been warmer than usual here (around 50-60 degrees), and when I remote start the seat heaters are cranked to 3 (well done mode, as I call it), the steering wheel heater is on as well as the rear defrost, but also the A/C is on, too.
My temp is set to 70 on both sides.

WTF? Most other mfg's apps allow you to turn on/off features through the app, but not for the Bronco, apparently.

Any help/suggestions/laughs would be great.

TIA

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I don't think this covers what I've been experiencing the past couple of days, but I remote start my car when I know I'm leaving just so I know the engine is at least a bit warmed up.
It's been warmer than usual here (around 50-60 degrees), and when I remote start the seat heaters are cranked to 3 (well done mode, as I call it), the steering wheel heater is on as well as the rear defrost, but also the A/C is on, too.
My temp is set to 70 on both sides.

WTF? Most other mfg's apps allow you to turn on/off features through the app, but not for the Bronco, apparently.

Any help/suggestions/laughs would be great.

TIA
Do you have your settings as last used or Auto? In auto it use the inside and outside temp to turn on or off the seats during remote starts
Sponsored