First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Happy to hear that you are enjoying those heated seats! sure does come in handy for those cooler months. Even in Florida!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh man this thread making me want to change my mind. I have a Basequatch on order. I currently have a 16 f150 king ranch with all the bells and whistles. Before that I had an f250 lariat with all the bells and whistle. I decided to go a more simple route with the basequatch just to keep the cost down but i do love the heated seats. I'm ok with not having cooled or ventilated seats though because they never worked all that well in my trucks.

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta Tacoma GMC Acadia Hyundai Sonata Kia Spectra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I realize that I'm a Floridian, but it got down in the 40s this week when I was driving to work in the morning. Those heated seats are pretty sweet. I am looking forward to using them when it's in the 20s in January. It will be 80 later in the day, but that 20-something is harsh in the morning.

You can even use the heat on high if your back is sore. :LOL: I may or may not have done that.
Question on the heated seats, is it back only, or back and seat, if both, can you turn seat off to have back only?

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes the heated seats are pretty sweet. The steering wheel heats up pretty fast. Love the remote start which turns on the blower,seats and steering wheel simultaneously. No more getting into a cold vehicle.

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question on the heated seats, is it back only, or back and seat, if both, can you turn seat off to have back only?
It does both but it's all or nothing without modifying it yourself.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
3 levels - low, med, high - back and butt, but not independently operated

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
New Englander so youā€™d think Iā€™d love heated seatsā€¦ but I canā€™t stand them. Theyā€™re basically a mandatory feature for my wife, so her Escape has them. Nearly every time I get in her Escape, I get 15 minutes down the road and think to myself ā€wow why is my bum so hot and uncomfortable? Did I sh*t myself and not realize it?ā€. Takes me a few seconds to realize itā€™s the heated seats.

I drove my dealerā€™s Expedition the other day that had air conditioned seatsā€¦ now thoseā€¦ those were nice. Iā€™d pay lots of money to get those on the Bronco.
Man you're all kinds of backwards šŸ˜‚ I've never heard of someone not liking heated seats but plenty of people who say cooled seats make them feel like they wet themselves

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

love my heated seats, and it's not even cold here yet, actually quite warm. But still so nice in the morning and on 3 they get quite warm. Steering wheel is super nice too! And I'm impressed how fast the Bronco heats up too, we pick up my daughters friend on the way to school 3 doors down from my house, and by the time I pull into their driveway it's already blowing warm air. And no, we don't live in mansions, typical suburban neighborhood distances, couple hundred feet.
Add remote start and our NorCal winter can come at me ;-)

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Love heated seats. And was told heated steering wheel a must so had to go Lux.

For those that have Lux package. Whatā€™s the take on heated steering wheel? I have it in my SD and it definitely heats up more than Bronco. Not complaining just observation.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man you're all kinds of backwards šŸ˜‚ I've never heard of someone not liking heated seats but plenty of people who say cooled seats make them feel like they wet themselves
That doesn't make any sense.

Do people send their pee through an internal radiator or something to cool it down before it comes out? Why does something cold remind them of wetting themselves?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Southern Girl

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it's both seat and back. I don't know how to turn off the seat and just have the back. I don't think you can. However, I'm new to car tech-nol-o-gee.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are two people in this world. People who have shit their pants in their life and liars. I sharted once in public and it changed my life in the same way.

We're all friends here and you've officially become my favorite user.
I call them blow outs. "Had a blow out on my may to work, gonna be late"...

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If given the choice Iā€™d take a heated steering wheel over the seats, but there are some days when both are nice to have!