First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why does ford leave out the height of the black diamond?
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know.. my WT with roof rack is going to be a tight fit but hopefully it should! My XJ with it's rack is about 75 and it I pack it with too much, I can't get out of the garage. According to the tape measure if ford specs are correct I'll have about 1" to spare.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i'm assuming that since WT comes standard with Sasquatch that any other model with that package will be roughly same overall height? my garage is small and so i need to save myself the $$ and not go sasquatch just to be on the safe side.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know how these dimensions compare to the f-150? I'm cross shopping the Bronco and the cyber truck but think the cyber truck is just a bit too big
My f150 w/ 35” MT tires and 6” lift fits in my standard height garage door w/ a 1/4” to spare.

Sponsored

Mainerunr

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My f150 w/ 35” MT tires and 6” lift fits in my standard height garage door w/ a 1/4” to spare.

"standard height" lmao.

My F150 with no lift and 33" tires barely clears the door...and I have to fold the mirrors (and if there is anything in the receiver, the door won't close). my truck sleeps outside. a bronco might be able to be inside (but at this point, I'd need a shed since where I used to park has been taken over by...stuff...

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

i'm assuming that since WT comes standard with Sasquatch that any other model with that package will be roughly same overall height? my garage is small and so i need to save myself the $$ and not go sasquatch just to be on the safe side.
I’m wondering this myself...any reasons why a squatch badlands or FE would be any different than a WT?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"standard height" lmao.

My F150 with no lift and 33" tires barely clears the door...and I have to fold the mirrors (and if there is anything in the receiver, the door won't close). my truck sleeps outside. a bronco might be able to be inside (but at this point, I'd need a shed since where I used to park has been taken over by...stuff...
Isn't a standard height garage door 7'? That's what mine is.

Never said mine fits with the towbar installed or if I even park it in the garage. I park mine outside in the driveway but when I need to work on it, change fluids etc., I pull it into the garage.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Never said mine fits with the towbar installed or if I even park it in the garage. I park mine outside in the driveway but when I need to work on it, change fluids etc., I pull it into the garage.
Supposedly the standard is 7 feet. Last and current home is under that. Current home is 79", 5 inches under the "standard".

Mainerunr

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Probably. I don't think anything about my garage is "standard" though. It was built for a couple small cars, not a midsize and a full-size truck.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably. I don't think anything about my garage is "standard" though. It was built for a couple small cars, not a midsize and a full-size truck.
Don't get me wrong, I wish my garage was a 3-car and taller ceiling. But this beast does fit in height wise and I can get the door shut with it in the garage. Problem I have is the entry door to the house is right in front of the truck so thats why it stays outside. I have got stuck inside of a parking garage before with it being one way entrance & exit. Had to back down the exit and air down my tires lol.

ABA3A5B9-A0DF-4B49-AB93-D488B3458FFC.jpeg

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So a Basquatch w/rack about 79"? Whew. It'll fit.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's not a squatch in that picture. It's the badlands with 33" tires.
I know. But the base 2-door with sasquatch is about 75.2" and with the rack - if it's really 3.6" - brings it to 78.8".

fltechpilot

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Audi S3 1984 Porsche 928S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know. But the base 2-door with sasquatch is about 75.2" and with the rack - if it's really 3.6" - brings it to 78.8".
Gotcha! Thought you were talking about to the top of the crossbars like in the photo that ronstar posted.
Sponsored

Reactions: sjp