Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think I qualify for x plan. Isn’t that for business partners, employees and family?
If you work at a large company, you may qualify. Check with your HR or on the Ford Partners website. Also, for $25 you can join the Mustang Club and get it. Some say you have to be a member for 60 days to get the PIN but others joined and got it right away.

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you work at a large company, you may qualify. Check with your HR or on the Ford Partners website. Also, for $25 you can join the Mustang Club and get it. Some say you have to be a member for 60 days to get the PIN but others joined and got it right away.
Or hold 100 shares of ford stock for a year....Might take that long to get your bronco depending on when you reserved. Don't get your PIN yet, they are only good for a year.

zoldham

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ha-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Ram 1500, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool I’ll definitely look into it.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took another shot at any updates from Charlotte, NC dealers today on whether or not they'd match (or even attempt to get close to) Granger or Stephens. I contacted three different dealers here in Charlotte, provided links to the Granger and Stephens deals and mentioned I'd really like to stay local if I could. I asked each of them if they would be able to do anything similar?

Didn't get any response from Felix Sabates Ford other than they'd "Get back to me with more information."

Town and Country Ford was nice enough in the texts we exchanged but basically said they didn't buy that Granger or Stephens were legit, because no pricing information or allocation information had been released so committing to any deal like that was premature. They told me to be careful because any deal that seemed too good to be true, probably is. I said I'd likely move my reservation then and they very nicely responded and said they understood, and to reach out to them if there is anything else they can help with.

Capital Ford, where my reservation actually is, said they would honor x-plan if it's offered and other than that they'd be at MSRP. Also told me that Granger and Stephens couldn't use X-plan to provide more of a discount because if you use an x-plan pin then you're restricted to specifically what the x-plan price is and that you cannot provide a bigger discount. (This is also the same dealer that told me I'd have to pay a dealer doc fee of $799 over and above x-plan pricing because it's required. His quote was "I even had to pay it on D-plan pricing.") I thanked him nicely and said I'd just move my reservation to Stephen's then. Only response I got then was "I can't cancel it for you. You'll have to contact Ford."

Still haven't moved my reservation to Stephens but I guess I have no legit reason to wait any longer.

Sponsored

Ryan3

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've tried emailing Tindol in Gastonia w/ no replies (n)

Going to try the one down in Indian Trail too and see.

But likely switching over to Stephens as well.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Keep us posted if you hear anything decent from any of them. I'll do the same but I think we're making a trip to WV at this point.

DanSCVFD40

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m still holding out a little longer before switching.

With the latest news of hearing that those dealers claimed there hasn’t been a recent update on the sales process by Ford, I think I might call around dealers asking about specifically that this week. Get my ducks in a row before calling around asking for best final offer from dealers.

If the information was true about what Ford said, then there are incentives for these dealers to get more orders... so I’m hoping for change somewhere that is local. I’ll ultimately make a decision to move my reservation or not in a couple weeks.

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know for a fact Indian Trail has done Added Dealer Mark-up in the past.

When the GT-500 came out they had one on the floor for MSRP + $5000 :mad:

Saw it with my own eyes, told GM he would NEVER get ANY of my business and walked out.

zoldham

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ha-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Ram 1500, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took another shot at any updates from Charlotte, NC dealers today on whether or not they'd match (or even attempt to get close to) Granger or Stephens. I contacted three different dealers here in Charlotte, provided links to the Granger and Stephens deals and mentioned I'd really like to stay local if I could. I asked each of them if they would be able to do anything similar?

Didn't get any response from Felix Sabates Ford other than they'd "Get back to me with more information."

Town and Country Ford was nice enough in the texts we exchanged but basically said they didn't buy that Granger or Stephens were legit, because no pricing information or allocation information had been released so committing to any deal like that was premature. They told me to be careful because any deal that seemed too good to be true, probably is. I said I'd likely move my reservation then and they very nicely responded and said they understood, and to reach out to them if there is anything else they can help with.

Capital Ford, where my reservation actually is, said they would honor x-plan if it's offered and other than that they'd be at MSRP. Also told me that Granger and Stephens couldn't use X-plan to provide more of a discount because if you use an x-plan pin then you're restricted to specifically what the x-plan price is and that you cannot provide a bigger discount. (This is also the same dealer that told me I'd have to pay a dealer doc fee of $799 over and above x-plan pricing because it's required. His quote was "I even had to pay it on D-plan pricing.") I thanked him nicely and said I'd just move my reservation to Stephen's then. Only response I got then was "I can't cancel it for you. You'll have to contact Ford."

Still haven't moved my reservation to Stephens but I guess I have no legit reason to wait any longer.
I have been trying the same with a local dealer but believe I will be moving my reservation to Stephens as well. I also believe x-plan pricing caps admin fees at $100

Sponsored

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m still holding out a little longer before switching.

With the latest news of hearing that those dealers claimed there hasn’t been a recent update on the sales process by Ford, I think I might call around dealers asking about specifically that this week. Get my ducks in a row before calling around asking for best final offer from dealers.

If the information was true about what Ford said, then there are incentives for these dealers to get more orders... so I’m hoping for change somewhere that is local. I’ll ultimately make a decision to move my reservation or not in a couple weeks.
Yea,that’s what I’m thinking also. I will wait at least 2 or3 weeks before making a decision to move to Stephens.
If the dealerships start losing reservations,that may make a difference ?

DanSCVFD40

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can we just start lying when we call dealers? Fair is fair right? “Yes, I and about 20 others with reservations are looking for the best deal possible, but would like to remain local. Here is what other dealers are doing...”.

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we just start lying when we call dealers? Fair is fair right? “Yes, I and about 20 others with reservations are looking for the best deal possible, but would like to remain local. Here is what other dealers are doing...”.
I wouldn't call that a lie, It's the truth....I already moved to Stephens.
It is hard to believe no dealers in Charlotte or the Tri-Angle area want to jump in.
I'd like to stay local but I'm not paying MSRP plus their ridiculous Admin Fees.

Hell, it's only WV and I like to trout fish. I'll take the savings and turn it into a nice vacation ;)

Last edited:

surfguy96

Badlands
First Name
Holden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 chevy Avalanche z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone here had any conversations with the ford dealers around Fayetteville?